New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,253,544 times)

Cabal

Cabal

I'm Cabal, 20, from Ireland.

I like football, films, and long walks on the beach...  :-\

Just happy to see AvPGalaxy back. Long may it last!

The Ultimate Predator

Ireland. Gotta go there, from what I've been told, some parts of it are lovely. Love the accent.

Cabal

Cabal

Quote from: The Ultimate Predator on Dec 10, 2006, 06:13:04 PM
Ireland. Gotta go there, from what I've been told, some parts of it are lovely. Love the accent.

Well, there are a lot of Irish accents, some good, some unintelligible. But it's worth a visit, particularly to coastal Kerry. Great country-side, good surf.

The Ultimate Predator

I will some time, when the tme is right.

Chase

Chase

I'm Chase, I was a member of the original forums, and it's good to be back.

VenomX

VenomX

VenomX Here! I was also a fairly active member of the old Galaxy, other than that, name's Robert, 28 years old from Sweden and the administrator of AvP Freaks.

Really glad to see the site back up again, looking even better than before so I really hope it'll stick around this time.  :)

Corporal Hicks

Hey Venom. Long time no see, pal.

The Ultimate Predator

Nice to seeya VemomX.

vIM

vIM

Woah guys, good to see you're back!!

-vIM from PAvP

The Ultimate Predator

Nice to meet you.

Fitzley

Fitzley

Hello, my name is Fitz, long-time member of Outbreak and now AXP. Never knew the old AVP Galaxy, but the site looks good and it is good to see some more alien/predator sites popping up.

I will drop by from time to time!

The Ultimate Predator

Hiya, enjoy the forums.

ShadowPred

I'm ShadowPred i was a member back in the old forums and it's good to be back at the website that got me crazy into AvP

Keiros

Keiros

I'm Keiros. The old Galaxy forums were the first forums I posted on a regular basis at, so they had a special nostalgia for me. Currently Modding on AXP, and looking forward to helping out here as well. ;)

sweeteyes

well...everyone knows me!...dont know  if thats a good thing or bad thing... :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed