PlanetAvP Hosts AvPGalaxy

Started by Darkness, Jul 17, 2004, 09:03:27 PM

Author
PlanetAvP Hosts AvPGalaxy (Read 8,769 times)

CelticPredator

CelticPredator

oh ya this place rocks even more.

SENTINEL

SENTINEL

i know darkness is drunk and partyed out now that his great site is staying for the long run!!!!!!!!! darkness live it up man because this is the life YEAH!

SaNdMaNxX

SaNdMaNxX

wuz good variable been missing alot hu lol well good to have and one back lol

RyanPoli

RyanPoli

nice

AdamJZ

AdamJZ

Ok, I love these new fetures so much that, I will test them, (not in vain Darkness)  I have read the book, my favorite parts of the AVP movie are when...
Spoiler
Lex tries to free sebastion from the alien resin, but sebastion says its too late for him and points at a dead facehugger at his feet, still Lex tries to free sebastion but the predator stops her, she gets pissed off at the predator, and then Sebastion convinces her to just take him out of his misery, lex uses the desert eagle to blow sebastion's brains out, then after he is dead the chestburster pops out, the predator catches it and easily snaps its neck. (other part) when lex and scar predator, attach the supply carrier crate to the repel cable and activate the emergencey accend swich, they speed up the ice tunnel while the queen and all of her warriors scurry up the tunnel after them with the Grid alien in the lead.
[close]
Awesome, but super cheesy quote  
Quote'Lex' "Consider Yourself Exterminated!"

Aliminator

Aliminator

...ohh.....well, ah, heck, good luck to AVP GALAXY!!!

Alex Villalobos

Alex Villalobos

I love  this site

SaNdMaNxX

SaNdMaNxX

aight bringer i see if i set the vcr for 2 hours lol just to be sure in case im not here

Terhou

Terhou

well this is better hoster than thje previous one.I had 2 use ad-aware 2 remove spy ware all the time.   ???  

>>AGENT GLENN<<

>>AGENT GLENN<<

This is absolute kickass darkness! Congrats!!

SCAR

SCAR

Very nice good job on the site!!!!   ;D  

Jonatron

Jonatron

...feels like home.

cottam

cottam

good news

J

J

This definately looks better, ( although there was nothing bad about how it looked before)  am just glade this site didn't disapear permantely.     ;D  

BobCat

BobCat

Wicked.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed