PlanetAvP Hosts AvPGalaxy

Started by Darkness, Jul 17, 2004, 09:03:27 PM

Author
PlanetAvP Hosts AvPGalaxy (Read 8,769 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Yes, here I am hosted under PlanetAvP/Gamespy. I’d like to thank PlanetAvP’s site director, David Shipley, for making all this happen. At one point, I really didn’t see a future for AvPGalaxy but with a bit of patience everything has turned out great. As you can see, a lot of changes have been made to the homepage – the rotation banner has been placed at the top but at least there’s no spyware or popup ads on Gamespy. The biggest changes come in the comments sections:

-Each comment is now numbered.
-Comments Pagination – Each dynamic page has 100 comments under each news item. You click Next to view further comment pages.
-Remember Me – Whenever you enter a name or email/website, the form remembers your data so you don’t have to repeat your info every time.
-UBB Code – Bold, Italic, Underline implemented. There’s also a Quote and Spoiler buttons added but don’t abuse this feature.
-Refresh Page Fixed – You can now refresh the page after you’ve posted a comment and the same one will not be duplicated.
-Hyperlink Problems however have not been fixed.

All the pages have been updated so if you find any broken links, let me know. Being part of Gamespy means that now I will be able to upload downloadable files via FilePlanet – however, a Gamespy ID is required to download them – most of you will have them for PlanetAvP anyway.

WhiteWolf

WhiteWolf

darkness id just like to say that avp galaxy is all better now and looks a nicer  good work dude   ;D  

Venenoso

Venenoso

Yea great news! congrats Darkness    :)  

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

my i say it ia a hell of alot better darkness    ;D  

Alien Emperor

Alien Emperor

That's a lot of comercial!, but i like it

Orion The Hunter

Orion The Hunter

Well I guess everything is all better now. Nice work least to say.

SaNdMaNxX

SaNdMaNxX

awesome u guys f**king awesome and congrads.. to my boy DARKNESS and thanx to gamespy and planet avp     ;D  

fari_21

fari_21

YEAH YEAH NICEEEEEEE    ;D     ;D  

Jack244

Jack244

This kicks ass  
Spoiler
Lol, just testing out the new features
[close]

SaNdMaNxX

SaNdMaNxX

Enter Text Enter Text     damn rite it does

Bringer of Death

Bringer of Death

wow im pretty impressed in what im seeing here now, there may be allot of advertising but its good avp advertising and it all goes well with your site Darkness, Props go out to Planet AVP and Gamespy for there help in saving this great site.

AdamJZ

AdamJZ

Hot Daaaaayyyyaaaaammmmmm! good job.

Predgirl

Predgirl

Thats great Darkness good job for you buddy. Alright   ;D  

SENTINEL

SENTINEL

THIS COOL this is hands down the best avp site out there!!!

Variable

Variable

Well Im back from my vacation and all kinds of shit has changed. Look at all of this stuff that has been changed and fixed. It is impresive. I have a few things to say. The new feturete Featurette is very interesting. This is GREAT. Look at this  
Spoiler
Enter Text
[close]
QuoteEnter Text
This new stuff kicks ass. Thanks to all those people that made this possible. I think it has changed for the better. Hello and im back baby. YEA.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed