Another New AvP Image

Started by Darkness, Jul 30, 2004, 08:42:16 PM

Author
Another New AvP Image (Read 15,125 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Another new Alien vs Predator image has been posted on RopeofSilicon.com. This time it shows Weyland fighting with a Predator.

20040731_04

Thanks to Gareth for the news.

izzet

izzet

Now that's a f*cking image

xx13

xx13

Best picture yet.

scar pred

scar pred

that looks GREAT.

scar pred

scar pred

If that is the scar predator then it might be Weyland that makes the scar while fighting and looks like the mask bends the weapon.

Somebody

Somebody

AWESOME, SIMPLY AWESOME.......Did I mention it's AWESOME??? !!    ;D  

Rusty Nails

Rusty Nails

Lol, no Scar makes the scar himself, it's part of their ritual. Picture looks great.  -Rusty Nails

scar pred

scar pred

The elder predator has a t scar on his head as well

J

J

YEAH!   NOW THIS IS MORE LIKE IT  ( thats Scar alright )  LOOK AT HIM FOLKS, DROOL CITY OR WHAT????   ;D  

Person

Person

Isn't the scar made by an alien when it scratches its mask?

I can be wrong, but at IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0370263/  On the right side: don't they show a few new pics also?

Blaze

Blaze

hey your right

Blaze

Blaze

lol the new pics are all from that website and some other new ones  beat you Darkness lol

Shadowpred

Shadowpred

That has got to be the best pic i have ever seen what an angle this is getting me tense!

thinkugotachance

thinkugotachance

the "scar" itself is in fact part of a ritual and is not made by either a human or alien...  
Spoiler
scar kills an alien as lex looks on from a distance and after the alien is killed scar removes his mask and takes a part of the alien with acid blood on the end and makes a mark on his forehead, according to the novel he later does this to lex after she kills an alien as well
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed