The Predator Teaser Trailer Now Online!

Started by Corporal Hicks, May 10, 2018, 01:00:32 PM

Author
The Predator Teaser Trailer Now Online! (Read 117,413 times)

Xerxész

Quote from: The Wolverine Predator on May 11, 2018, 06:47:49 PM
Quote from: Xerxész on May 11, 2018, 05:47:35 PM
It seems that the Captured has a regular plasmacaster...

Damn good eye man

Maybe they ignored the tiny-hidden plasmacaster idea...or maybe there are more types of it. Who knows.

VanXant

Quote from: Cooler on May 11, 2018, 04:29:12 PM
How many of the haters here (who so despised this trailer) have actually seen a Shane Black movie?

well me, for one. Long Kiss Goodnight - awesome. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang - sublime. This - uh, no.

Nightgaunt

:o Am I wrong or does this Predator look like he stepped out of a Frank Frazetta painting after taking Conan's lunch money?

Ramjet311

Haters gonna hate..

Love how people make there mind up from 1:46 of footage, of which some will not even be in the movie..

I respect everyone's opinion, but maybe show a little bit more of an open mind, and wait till the finished product before you judge.

And those who claim they won;t even go see it, i will happily pay for your ticket just so you can be proved wrong :) :)

dallevalle

Quote from: Ramjet311 on May 11, 2018, 08:40:20 PM
Haters gonna hate..

Love how people make there mind up from 1:46 of footage, of which some will not even be in the movie..

I respect everyone's opinion, but maybe show a little bit more of an open mind, and wait till the finished product before you judge.

And those who claim they won;t even go see it, i will happily pay for your ticket just so you can be proved wrong :) :)

deal you got paypal ? just send me the money :)

Ramjet311

Quote from: dallevalle on May 11, 2018, 08:49:24 PM
Haters gonna hate..

Haha yeah man! Not paying for your Popcorn though ;D

dallevalle

Quote from: Ramjet311 on May 11, 2018, 08:51:13 PM
Quote from: dallevalle on May 11, 2018, 08:49:24 PM
Haters gonna hate..

Haha yeah man! Not paying for your Popcorn though ;D

then no deal ! :D

skull-splitter

Haters gonna hate..

After four years people tend to be on edge. While skeptical from the first viewing, viewing the trailer a couple of times and knowing some of the script, it's almost like they crammed random shots together.

Willing to give it a shot.

preddyuk

This is the "upgrade" predator before he injects himself with multiple DNA that the scientists have collected(notice in his left hand is a vile containing some DNA)

Ramjet311

Quote from: skull-splitter on May 11, 2018, 08:59:53 PM
Haters gonna hate..

After four years people tend to be on edge. While skeptical from the first viewing, viewing the trailer a couple of times and knowing some of the script, it's almost like they crammed random shots together.

Yeah i understand that, and respect the opinion of those who aren't happy. I just don't get how judgement can be made so quick thats all.

And yes i have read the script at least 20 times ( sad i know )

Original Predator

Quote from: ROYCE_THE_PREDATOR on May 11, 2018, 01:40:13 PM
he looks like he could be Dutches son.

Oh man, THAT would have been cool!  Yet another better angle.

skull-splitter

Quote from: Ramjet311 on May 11, 2018, 09:11:16 PM
Quote from: skull-splitter on May 11, 2018, 08:59:53 PM
Haters gonna hate..

Yeah i understand that, and respect the opinion of those who aren't happy. I just don't get how judgement can be made so quick thats all.

And yes i have read the script at least 20 times ( sad i know )
Probably helps understanding the trailer, I have it but won't read it till after the release.

But it really took me quite a few viewings to figure out where stuff should take place. Roughly.

Still not sure how I will like the new designs, but if this opens up possibilities of thousands of tribes, I would be happy.

cheachea

Quote from: Lord Freezer on May 11, 2018, 11:49:48 AM
The collaboration between humans and predators seems to be confirmed...

CelticP

Quote from: Lord Freezer on May 11, 2018, 11:49:48 AM
The collaboration between humans and predators seems to be confirmed...

Why wouldn't you want a Predator as a buddy? They seem chill if they like you. Give you cool gifts and stuff.

cheachea

Join the Rag Tag Gang of Misfits in their Crazy and Zany Adventures as they explore with Their best Pals The Predators.

The Hilariousness and Fun Never Ends.

But what they learn most is The Power Of Friendship.

Brought to you by :

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed