The Predator Teaser Trailer Now Online!

Started by Corporal Hicks, May 10, 2018, 01:00:32 PM

Author
The Predator Teaser Trailer Now Online! (Read 118,720 times)

skull-splitter

"all five films" would be reference

This seems to bridge them all together.

Russ840

Im happy with what I see. How can one fully judge from 90 seconds of out of context footage?  I don't believe anyone should be condemning this.

I still have faith and I see nothing damning about the movie.

I'd say that Boyd looks the part as well.

My only small grip is that all the Predator tech has a very.... polished look to it. Not really a problem. There may be a reason for that.

whiterabbit

Quote from: SiL on May 11, 2018, 09:24:57 AM
Spoiler
The kid doesn't pilot the thing, either. When he turns it on it activates an autopilot. It crashes on its own. Making it look like he's steering is a trailer embellishment.
[close]
If he turns it on and it... you know what. nvm :P

Quote from: skull-splitter on May 11, 2018, 10:10:20 AM
"all five films" would be reference

This seems to bridge them all together.
Spoiler
So that could be the same ship that crashes in avpr?  8)
[close]

Well it's just a teaser and who knows how old a lot of the footage is. Lots of it may not even appear in the film since they changed a lot in the reshoots. Although I must admit that it appears a some of it takes place in broad daylight. Which come to think of it might not be much of a problem for the predator, especially during Halloween.

Corporal Hicks

Alienon

Alienon

Corporal Hicks.

Yeah - delete the kid, and trailer looks better.

ELDERCLANLEADER

It's far too early to speculate, we seen a tiny teaser trailer , I enjoyed it and I really thought I wouldn't. But I think some fans refuse to see change , like it doesn't matter what someone does with the franchise , they will find a reason to moan and slate it , before they have even given it a chance.

I do wonder if there's a hidden alien connection in this film?  It would seem AVP are in the same universe. Don't know how I feel about that , and certainly wasn't expecting it. I do think it's shot well from what I have seen , and the predator designs are ok , again it's quite hard to make out at the moment . But one looked like the clothed predator when it shoots its wrist gun thing. It's like it's wearing sleeves or something. I dunno. 😂

Did anyone also notice predators arm in the APC ? So it would seem to confirm those pictures from yonks ago. We do indeed have friendly predators, again not sure how I feel.

Also last thing , I enjoyed the predator spaceship , good to see they kept the original look of a predator spacecraft.

But all in all nothing offended me , and for what it was I enjoyed the sneak peak , ;D

felix

No mention on the trailer of thing being in 3D.

Good. I hate 3D.

Corporal Hicks

See a 2D showing. Problem solved!

nukem11

Looks similar to this.

Whiskeybrewer

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 11, 2018, 11:16:57 AM
See a 2D showing. Problem solved!
But where is the fun in not bitching about it?

I remember when the 3D was announced, i'm like, yeah, cool, it's getting the royal treatment like the original did on Blu-Ray and people were like... it's getting 3D, they are trying to polish a turd! This is a bad sign! Ohh, and it's getting IMAX? Does a Predator movie really need that? Man, this doesn't bode well!

This site... is the most creative in creating problems that aren't existent, for any movie, ever. Now, they do that on other sites as well, but on here, you get the feeling they are actually believing what they say.

Corporal Hicks

Come-on now, you know not everyone feels like that. Vocal minority and all that. Unfortunately, it does seem to be the general impression you get of fandoms. The negative people are just the loudest. It's why I'm apart of so few fandoms.

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on May 11, 2018, 11:32:06 AM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 11, 2018, 10:39:52 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsYyYFh78QA

As a Teaser Trailer this one worked better.

Yeah, I do think it works a lot better without the bit with the kid.

dallevalle

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 11, 2018, 11:40:35 AM
Come-on now, you know not everyone feels like that. Vocal minority and all that. Unfortunately, it does seem to be the general impression you get of fandoms. The negative people are just the loudest. It's why I'm apart of so few fandoms.

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on May 11, 2018, 11:32:06 AM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 11, 2018, 10:39:52 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsYyYFh78QA

As a Teaser Trailer this one worked better.

Yeah, I do think it works a lot better without the bit with the kid.

so much better without the kid for sure
oh god i think i just found out what my problem is ( i hate kids XD)

Lord Freezer

The collaboration between humans and predators seems to be confirmed...

ELDERCLANLEADER

Lord Freezer I noticed that in the trailer too.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed