The Predator Teaser Trailer Now Online!

Started by Corporal Hicks, May 10, 2018, 01:00:32 PM

Author
The Predator Teaser Trailer Now Online! (Read 120,091 times)

Xan21

I never was into this whole clan thing where one has to prove himself... it's so on the nose, like that shot of the Predator in avp where he has an alien skull on his spear and does chestpounds... no no noooo!

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Xan21 on May 10, 2018, 03:03:54 PMshiny bulky slashers monsters instead of creepy rastafarian hunters with actual character

You got all that from a teaser that showed you about two seconds of actual Predators?

Quote from: dallevalle on May 10, 2018, 03:04:16 PMit does when the point of them coming to earth is to hunt and to prove themself ( aaah what a great day of hunting oh well time for my substances abuse)

Like I said:

Just because they didn't do it before, they can't have changed their ways 30 years later? Or have ulterior motives for doing it now? Or simply be different Predators that do do this whereas the others didn't?

dallevalle

Quote from: Xan21 on May 10, 2018, 03:07:19 PM
I never was into this whole clan thing where one has to prove himself... it's so on the nose, like that shot of the Predator in avp where he has an alien skull on his spear and does chestpounds... no no noooo!

predator 2 did it the right way.

D88M

They took so long on delivering a trailer to deliver this? It looks totally generic, could be any random action movie, typical crappy dialogues, IM3 was crap, the trailer shows and says nothing about the movie. And are those the damned Shurikens from the crappy AVP movies and crappy AVP game? No hope in this movie at all honestly

skull-splitter

Quote from: Xan21 on May 10, 2018, 03:03:54 PM
Quote from: HuDaFuK on May 10, 2018, 02:46:19 PM
Quote from: dallevalle on May 10, 2018, 02:45:47 PMthe whole dna thing goes against everything we saw from predator 1 and 2

In what way?

shiny bulky slashers monsters instead of creepy rastafarian hunters with actual character

High five. This. Less mystery, more generic. Besides being cheaper, no reason why. Most of the comics did this right, why make it increasingly worse. I could barely tolerate it in Predators.

D88M

I hope it looks better in the movie

Xan21

Quote from: dallevalle on May 10, 2018, 03:08:18 PM
Quote from: Xan21 on May 10, 2018, 03:07:19 PM

predator 2 did it the right way.

Exactly

dallevalle

and on top of that shane black got a fetish with kids in his movies

hint hint ?

HuDaFuK

Quote from: dallevalle on May 10, 2018, 03:09:35 PMand on top of that shane black got a fetish with kids in his movies

hint hint ?

::)

dallevalle

Quote from: HuDaFuK on May 10, 2018, 03:10:05 PM
Quote from: dallevalle on May 10, 2018, 03:09:35 PMand on top of that shane black got a fetish with kids in his movies

hint hint ?

::)

look into my eye

skull-splitter

Quote from: dallevalle on May 10, 2018, 03:09:35 PM
and on top of that shane black got a fetish with kids in his movies

hint hint ?
I don't mind kids, I do mind when they become plot devices in the most stereotypical way.

Kimo

Can't say this teaser got me hyped. Will hold judgement when I see the full trailer.

Xan21

Deadpool 2 has a new promo... go watch that people...😂 at least something uplifting today

PVTDukeMorrison

This looks really generic, looks like the leaked script was right  :(

ELDERCLANLEADER

Embrace the change people . Was way better than what I was expecting,  I'm actually quite pleased this film is going for a larger scope this time round, sure it feels modern but I don't think that's a bad thing. Also I thought the music was quite good actually, but I love minimal film scores anyway  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed