AvP Redemption Released!

Started by Darkness, May 15, 2010, 12:17:24 PM

Author
AvP Redemption Released! (Read 32,077 times)

JustADogChasingCars

Wow! 5/5! You have some real talent! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you ;)

Lucky

Lucky

ok so it took 1 person 500$ and 2 years for 20 minutes. i am horrible at math but lets say fox went about the same way you did it. anyone know how long it took for them to make it? for avp it was 60million and the movie was 100 minutes. not sure how many people they had working on it. guess with tons of calculating and crap maybe someone could get a rough estimate on how much fox could of made avp for. maybe just a few thousand instead of tens of millions lol. wow fox sure is loaded with a bunch of morons who dont know how to budget. ALEX YOUR THE MAN!

Asian Assassin

Asian Assassin

hahaha 13:27 THIS IS SPARTA!!! lol

jacktheripper

jacktheripper

this movie sucked like the others...

jacktheripper

jacktheripper

Only good fan movie was batman dead end. This comes no where near it. the score is all over the place. The acting isn't even marginal. The fat guy in the beginning is annoying and not at all believable. The fight seen between the predator and the queen is so awkward to watch a skimmed through it. The only good AVP movie that can be made will be the one that follows the comic without everyone's, "what I want in a AVP movie" wet dream two sense add to it. The Predator looked horrible. The whole movie should have been just CGI and better 3D modelers should have been found. And finally...Disturbed for a closing song...really...are we catering to a Youtube audience? Disturbed sucks like this movies sucks. For what is worth it was better that Anderson's shit flick which i had to leave the theater cause it was so appalling.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed