Egg on Sulaco

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:21:10 AM

Author
Egg on Sulaco (Read 723,928 times)

Perfect-Organism

Perfect-Organism

Quote from: Scorpio on Jul 28, 2016, 02:37:12 AM
It's not actually egg morphing, anyway, aka turning a human (or life form) into an egg.  The human is just food for the egg, like yolk.

Hmmm, no, I actually do believe the human turns into an egg...

Speaking of egg-morphing, I suspect that we will see ampules morphing into eggs.  I called it here.  (unless somebody called the obvious before me)

Primordial

Primordial

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jul 27, 2016, 09:15:53 PM
That's kinda similar to what Gibson had in mind at the start of his script, where she deposited some spores inside Bishop that then developed into a full-grown egg.

I wasn't aware of that. It reminds me that I had written (in a poor manner  :D) in this same thread years ago about Bishop's legs getting 'eggmorphed'. I remember having checked out if we saw those legs when Ripley was searching for the android's remains. It seemed feasible. Of course the location of the egg would remain a problem.

Anyway, I think I prefer the 'auto-eggmorphed limb' than the emergency egg layed without the egg sac. This theory includes the formidable ability of the alien regenerating fast.

Scorpio

Scorpio

Quote from: Perfect-Organism on Jul 28, 2016, 04:07:58 AM
Quote from: Scorpio on Jul 28, 2016, 02:37:12 AM
It's not actually egg morphing, anyway, aka turning a human (or life form) into an egg.  The human is just food for the egg, like yolk.

Hmmm, no, I actually do believe the human turns into an egg...

Someone from the production said this, so I believe that was the intention.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Primordial on Jul 28, 2016, 06:37:09 AMI wasn't aware of that. It reminds me that I had written (in a poor manner  :D) in this same thread years ago about Bishop's legs getting 'eggmorphed'. I remember having checked out if we saw those legs when Ripley was searching for the android's remains.

Technically, Bishop's legs would've gone the way of the Queen... Hard to grab a hold against decompression when you're a pair of severed legs :P

Quote from: Perfect-Organism on Jul 28, 2016, 04:07:58 AMHmmm, no, I actually do believe the human turns into an egg...

Pretty sure Ridley's said several times the body is just a food source for the developing egg.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

>2016
>Egg on Sulaco discussion still active
>mfw

windebieste

windebieste

>2016
>Retcon 'ALIEN 3' discussion still active
>mfw

-Windebieste.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

I feel you winde

windebieste

windebieste

Just be careful what you touch.  I don't want anything broken!

:D

-Windebieste.

Vermillion

Vermillion

Planet of the Apes Meme. 

https://youtu.be/mtCCbu-6crA

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Primordial on Jul 28, 2016, 06:37:09 AMI wasn't aware of that. It reminds me that I had written (in a poor manner  :D) in this same thread years ago about Bishop's legs getting 'eggmorphed'. I remember having checked out if we saw those legs when Ripley was searching for the android's remains. It seemed feasible. Of course the location of the egg would remain a problem.

My ooze theory explains the location of the egg.

Primordial

Primordial

Thanks, I had a re-read of some part of the thread today, you also wrote it on p32-33 and it is the best imo to explain the location :). The Hangar Subflooring rather than the Dropship. My Queen limb theory would more suit the latter.

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jul 28, 2016, 09:27:32 AM
Technically, Bishop's legs would've gone the way of the Queen... Hard to grab a hold against decompression when you're a pair of severed legs :P

Well yeah, it is the most logical explanation ! But it didn't appear on screen, that is why back then I tried to theorize that the Queen not only deposited the material for the egg but also some sticky matter which could possiby explain the egg glued above the floor and that this matter was strong enough to make Bishop's infected legs overcome the decompression.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jul 28, 2016, 08:50:46 PM
Quote from: Primordial on Jul 28, 2016, 06:37:09 AMI wasn't aware of that. It reminds me that I had written (in a poor manner  :D) in this same thread years ago about Bishop's legs getting 'eggmorphed'. I remember having checked out if we saw those legs when Ripley was searching for the android's remains. It seemed feasible. Of course the location of the egg would remain a problem.

Further proof why LocalTrouble is one of AVPG's most intelligent, valued members. :)

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Jul 29, 2016, 12:04:14 AM

Further proof why LocalTrouble is one of AVPG's most intelligent, valued members. :)

That's news to me, but thanks.  :)

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Jul 29, 2016, 12:04:14 AM

You've got him mixed-up with someone else dude. He's just one of the local troublemakers around here.

Scorpio

Scorpio

My favourite theory so far.  And fits with the black goo in Prometheus.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed