Egg on Sulaco

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:21:10 AM

Author
Egg on Sulaco (Read 711,150 times)

p1nk81cd

p1nk81cd

Quote from: RaisingCane on Sep 12, 2012, 04:28:54 AM
Fine with me.  Maybe the queen instinctively pops out a queen egg when she knows her death is near.  Seems legit.

Heh, you can almost hear the Queen saying this while she falls from the Sulaco.
"You think you have won, you think all is well. Well kiss my Xeno ass, I shall see you in hell!"   ;D

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Quote from: Mr. Runner on Sep 13, 2012, 12:38:11 PM
Quote from: RaisingCane on Sep 12, 2012, 04:28:54 AM
Fine with me.  Maybe the queen instinctively pops out a queen egg when she knows her death is near.  Seems legit.

Heh, you can almost hear the Queen saying this while she falls from the Sulaco.
"You think you have won, you think all is well. Well kiss my Xeno ass, I shall see you in hell!"   ;D

She did succeed, kinda..

p1nk81cd

p1nk81cd

True, true...Wonder where she is now?

StrangeShape

StrangeShape

According to the novelization (cant remember if the script too) she got killed, pulled in by LV426's atmosphere

The Runner

The Runner

Quote from: StrangeShape on Sep 13, 2012, 03:21:39 PM
According to the novelization (cant remember if the script too) she got killed, pulled in by LV426's atmosphere

Nah, the radiation reanimated her body.

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Not even radiation can resurrect an Alien burned to a crisp by LV-426's atmosphere.

The gravity itself would leave a splat of acid blood on the ground.

The Runner

The Runner

You know Pitchford will come up with something stupid of course....but canon.  :P

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on Sep 13, 2012, 09:50:48 PM
Not even radiation can resurrect an Alien burned to a crisp by LV-426's atmosphere.

The gravity itself would leave a splat of acid blood on the ground.

Yeah, it would.

Inverse Effect

Inverse Effect

Maby Bishop was reprogrammed to pick up on where Burke failed? So he put the egg onto the ship.

StrangeShape

StrangeShape

And where would he get it from? He never went into the hive or the derelict. He would also reveal his orders from Burke, as he did re: facehuggers in stasis

Inverse Effect

Inverse Effect

Thinking on it though where did the other facehugeer come from though? We know there was on on the ship. But where did the other one come from which infected the dog/cow

Gilfryd

Gilfryd

The egg was supposed to have a super facehugger: it would implant one host with a queen (it tried Next, then went for Ripley) and then to protect that host it would also implant something else with a warrior (the ox, but in the final cut a dog). When Fox screwed things up they didn't use the super hugger and went with a normal one. I imagine for the assembly they couldn't do new shots of the super and used what they had.

stephen

stephen

Quote from: Gilfryd on Sep 26, 2012, 11:52:17 PM
The egg was supposed to have a super facehugger: it would implant one host with a queen (it tried Next, then went for Ripley) and then to protect that host it would also implant something else with a warrior (the ox, but in the final cut a dog). When Fox screwed things up they didn't use the super hugger and went with a normal one. I imagine for the assembly they couldn't do new shots of the super and used what they had.

This works for two aliens but it doesn't explain the big problem of the location of the egg.

How did the egg get there?

SM

SM

Quote from: Guts on Sep 26, 2012, 09:48:51 PM
Thinking on it though where did the other facehugeer come from though? We know there was on on the ship. But where did the other one come from which infected the dog/cow

TC - only one hugger that implants two hosts.
AC - two huggers - one in opening titles; another that Murphy finds dead.  Or there's one that grew spiky bits and armour plating after nailing Ripley.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Guts on Sep 26, 2012, 09:25:51 PM
Maby Bishop was reprogrammed to pick up on where Burke failed? So he put the egg onto the ship.

Reprogrammed when? And by whom? He was ECA property, remember, not some piece of corporate hardware.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed