[Insider Gaming] A New AAA Alien Game is in Development

Started by Adam802, Nov 22, 2022, 05:08:25 PM

Author
[Insider Gaming] A New AAA Alien Game is in Development (Read 13,713 times)

ralfy

If it'll be like Isolation, then it should not be difficult to make; probably even the content from the previous games can still be used.

Predatorium

Predatorium

If they ever make Isolation 2 I really hope they completely re-work the alien, the look of it but especially it's behaviour. It wasn't so much alien imo as it was a dinosaur stalking you ala the kitchen scene in Jurassic Park. I think it should be chilling and hiding in ceilings and walls, you know dangling from chains or crawled up between pipes, only reacting to your mistakes such as tipping over furniture or shining your flashlight directly at it for too long and then have it emerge creepily and slowly only to burst into extremely quick movements to close the gap between you and it. Also, the environments need to be darker and more reliant on you lighting up the environment with what you got.

The Cruentus

There was nothing wrong with the way the Alien stalked you, if it was "chilling" and being lazy then it would not be much of an Alien game would it? The alien in the movies stalked, hunted and/or ambushed. Also its going around actively hunting on purpose because there are still survivors about i.e potential threats to their hive. I just personally don't see a problem with the way it behaved. appearance-wise though, I was not too fussed about the changes to the legs but the devs explained why they did that.

Corporal Hicks

The Cruentus

Yeah that it so bad. :laugh:

Kailem

The fact that that original post says it's being made by SEGA makes it an insta-fake. But clearly someone is still committed to it enough to churn out another image! :laugh:

The Cruentus

Honestly I just hope certain folks in position of power don't take it up as a serious concept to greenlight, I don't how much more lore destroying the franchise can take.  :laugh:

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 30, 2022, 03:46:18 PM
Quote from: Nightlord on Nov 22, 2022, 05:19:18 PMuh oh no

https://twitter.com/hamsalad5/status/1597742699590795264

I'll chuckle if this is true.

"Death Stranding Part II" screams fake to me, since we know Kojima has something new that he is set to reveal soon.

So I'd imagine whoever made this just plucked "Aliens: Prometheus" from the earlier fake leak.

That being said – I would love more Death Stranding and I would love a prequel-influenced Alien game.

Leggs.obj

Part of me wants to respect the commitment to the Aliens:Prometheus bit, but why all of the misleading and 4chan-ery? It seems like so much effort to mislead a community over someone's fan service pet project.

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Leggs.obj on Nov 30, 2022, 05:34:18 PMsomeone's fan service pet project.

It's not even that, it's just calculated trolling. A lot of people hold the second film as their favourite, and a lot of them really hate the prequels, so mixing the two pushes their buttons.

BlueMarsalis79

I want it to be real because of how much it will upset people.

The Cruentus

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Nov 30, 2022, 08:13:26 PM
Quote from: Leggs.obj on Nov 30, 2022, 05:34:18 PMsomeone's fan service pet project.
It's not even that, it's just calculated trolling. A lot of people hold the second film as their favourite, and a lot of them really hate the prequels, so mixing the two pushes their buttons.
Trolling/clickbait etc, should be illegal in my opinion, meh maybe I am just old.  :laugh:

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Nov 30, 2022, 10:15:50 PMI want it to be real because of how much it will upset people.
Ok... not exactly mature though, or moral. You shouldn't want things because it would upset folk. Hopefully you weren't being serious.

[cancerblack]

Quote from: The Cruentus on Dec 01, 2022, 02:32:28 AM
Quote from: [cancerblack] on Nov 30, 2022, 08:13:26 PM
Trolling/clickbait etc, should be illegal in my opinion, meh maybe I am just old.  :laugh:

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Nov 30, 2022, 10:15:50 PMI want it to be real because of how much it will upset people.
Ok... not exactly mature though, or moral. You shouldn't want things because it would upset folk. Hopefully you weren't being serious.

I'm guessing she's 70% serious, and that mean streak is one of the reasons I like her lmao.

BlueMarsalis79

I am 90% serious. Especially when it comes to Aliens.

[cancerblack]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed