Alien Legacy (REGION 1) dvd set

Started by spawn_se7en, Jan 23, 2007, 03:50:20 PM

Author
Alien Legacy (REGION 1) dvd set (Read 6,856 times)

spawn_se7en

spawn_se7en

can someone tell me if it is worth getting this dvd set from the US as i have all ready got the brittish Legacy which has a nice box and extre dvd will it

Corporal Hicks

Legacy?  :o You want the Quadrilogy! You can find it for £25.

The Ultimate Predator

I got mine for about £14.  8)

spawn_se7en

can someone tell me what extras are on the dvds

thanks for getting back to me so quickly :)

Corporal Hicks

spawn_se7en

sorry i ment te extras fror the US alien Legacy DVD Set

Corporal Hicks

Why would you want it though? It's crap...

Shaak

Darkness

Darkness

Quote from: spawn_se7en on Jan 25, 2007, 12:22:39 PM
sorry i ment te extras fror the US alien Legacy DVD Set

The R1 set doesn't even have the Bonus Disc. That's the only difference.

cheezyspam

IMO it's not worth getting. If you want a good set get the quadrillogy and all your prayers will be answered.

I got the Legacy collection long before the quad set so I never bothered to trade it in. it DOES have some pretty cool features on ALIEN & ALIENS, but all ALIEN3 and A:R got was theatrical trailers :-/ and some A:R video game trailer (boring).

if you could find the Alien and Aliens movies seperately than I'd suggest that.
because they DO have features not shown in the Quad.

Newsfop

Newsfop

My dad has the Legacy on this set of crazy old-fashioned devices that are what he calls videotapes.  ;D And when you want to watch a certain part of the movie, you have to rewind it. You can't just stop it and go to a menu screen or skip anywhere. Crazy stuff!  :D But really, they just have trailers and two videogame ads on each tape. The fifth tape has the Alien Legacy documentary on it.

Extroheal

Extroheal

The Legacy version of the Alien DVD is worth getting. It has a commentary by Ridley Scott different from the one in the Quadrilogy release. It also has Ash's report to WY about the alien life-cycle and the biographies of the Nostromo crew. These contain a lot of information that you can't find anywhere else.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed