UK AVPR DVD artwork

Started by Keyes, Feb 26, 2008, 07:31:26 PM

Author
UK AVPR DVD artwork (Read 3,673 times)

Andrew127

Andrew127

Quote from: Gameoverman!GAMEOVER! on Feb 29, 2008, 09:03:16 PM
Anyone noticed how much cooler the predalien looks in those colours? I actually liked the predalien design, but that colouring is sooo much better.

Yeah never made sense to me as to why the Predalien had the skin tone of the Predator. I always though the aliens blended in slightly with their suroundings. For example blue room = blue skin tone, black room = black skin tone and so on. Why the Predalien is any different God knows.... Makes no sense in the context of the films whatsoever.

It should be the skin tone from the DVD cover thats for sure.

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

Too EXTREME for theaters!

Love that little sticker.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Quote from: Alienseseses on Mar 02, 2008, 02:26:49 AM
Too EXTREME for theaters!

Love that little sticker.

I hate adds on Movie covers like that, they just add that just too sell more money. That sticker reminds me of the cover of The Ring (Which said "Too scary for theaters").

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

Too ANNOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYING FOR THEATERS!

or

EXTENDED TAG LINE EDITION!

Nightwalker

Nightwalker

i think the R2 2disc unrated cover (phew!) is cool,alittle nicer than the R1 version which has those silver strips at the top n bottom.i like the bluey greeny colours of the R2.

the wording is pathetic haha on the R2 it has a sticker saying...'scenes to extreme for the cinema' lol come on....i seriously doubt that.i will be very suprised if there is any real additions to the film which are actually good.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed