STAND UP AND MAKE YOURSELF HEARD

Started by Krycek, Feb 23, 2008, 07:51:28 AM

Author
STAND UP AND MAKE YOURSELF HEARD (Read 1,206 times)

Krycek

Krycek

I am sick and tired of these companies releasing dvds at half ass. Fox have given us nothing but shit for both the Alien and Predator fanbase. We, as fans, need to rise up and make a point to Fox that we will not stand for this. We want an Alien vs Predator movie that actually pays the respect that those movies deserve. Unless you stand up, nothing will happen.....

Uncanny Antman

Quote from: Krycek on Feb 23, 2008, 07:51:28 AM
I am sick and tired of these companies releasing dvds at half ass. Fox have given us nothing but shit for both the Alien and Predator fanbase.
Quadrilogy, P1 and P2 special editions.  All great, especially the Q.

QuoteWe, as fans, need to rise up and make a point to Fox that we will not stand for this. We want an Alien vs Predator movie that actually pays the respect that those movies deserve. Unless you stand up, nothing will happen.....
Did you go see AvPR at the cinema?  If so, you've already screwed your own cause.

shakermakerman

Quote from: Krycek on Feb 23, 2008, 07:51:28 AM
I am sick and tired of these companies releasing dvds at half ass. Fox have given us nothing but shit for both the Alien and Predator fanbase. We, as fans, need to rise up and make a point to Fox that we will not stand for this. We want an Alien vs Predator movie that actually pays the respect that those movies deserve. Unless you stand up, nothing will happen.....

:-\

Purebreedalien

Um, OK...
*walks away fast*

wolfboy

wolfboy

Been there, done that, had that thought process, moved on.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed