Author
Another dvd box set (Read 3,363 times)

beeko

beeko

another box set this time: ALIEN/PREDATOR: TOTAL DESTRUCTION: 16 DISCS
check it out www.ezydvd.com.au

Newsfop

Newsfop

Here's the actual page that it's listed on. http://www.ezydvd.com.au/item.zml/798784
Personally, I don't think I need to swap out my quad and other three boxes just to have the biggest baddest version. I'm cool with what I've got. I'll get the unrated cut w/ the schmere of extras. That'll suit me just peachy. :)

SM

SM

The Quad is all any Alien fan needs.  8)

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

Word.

Chocolate man!

Chocolate man!

When I 2st saw this, it was listed as 8 disks, and I though that it was stupid as they had just released annihilation, which was 7 disk, but now that it's 16 disks, I'm probably going to get this!  (i haven't got any of the special editions)

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

It pains me to see AVPR(ectum) actually in the same list as Alien and Aliens. :-[
the Quadrilogy is far superior.

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

Ick... Ick ICK!!!

Especially Ick on the cover too...

STOP IT FOX!
AND STOP WITH THE CHEAP PHOTOSHOPPED COVERS!!!
HIRE ME AND I WILL DO A f**kING BETTER JOB.

Chocolate man!

Chocolate man!

Quote from: Mikey on Feb 20, 2008, 07:39:03 AM
Ick... Ick ICK!!!

Especially Ick on the cover too...

STOP IT FOX!
AND STOP WITH THE CHEAP PHOTOSHOPPED COVERS!!!
HIRE ME AND I WILL DO A f**kING BETTER JOB.

To be fair, I doubt that will be the final cover.

The Necronoir

The Necronoir

I knew they'd be doing this eventually, but I didn't expect them to come out with it so soon after the last bunch of money-grabbing boxsets. This is getting ridiculous. A predator box set, an AVP box set, and the Quadrilogy is more than sufficient.

Btw, shouldn't this be in the Merchandise section?

War Wager

War Wager

Fox really need to stop with this money milking, it'll be the death of them one day.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Yeah, yet another boxset....i don't think i will buying it because it will most likey be the same as the Quad boxset and it will be too much money anyways.

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

Quote from: War Wager on Feb 20, 2008, 12:47:33 PM
Fox really need to stop with this money milking, it'll be the death of them one day.

I dont see problem with it, maybe there are ppl out there who dont have any of the movies so now they can go out and get a box set. I have multiple copys of the dvds but its my choice and im a mug ;D.

Chocolate man!

Chocolate man!

Quote from: shakermakerman on Feb 20, 2008, 05:59:17 PM
Quote from: War Wager on Feb 20, 2008, 12:47:33 PM

I dont see problem with it, maybe there are ppl out there who dont have any of the movies so now they can go out and get a box set. I have multiple copys of the dvds but its my choice and im a mug ;D.

Exactly.  I have all of the movies, but only in 1 disk edition, and to be honest, I was waiting for a boxset that collected all of the special editions.  Now there is one.  I'm not sure if you guys allready have this in America, but in Australia, the only set that collected all of the movies (not including AVPR) was ultimate showdown, which just costed too much for my budget, as it came with the statue, so I was forced to get annihilation.
Thank you Fox!

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

We have ultimate showdown box as well in the USA, best buy had a offer if you buy the boxset you get 2 free tickets to AVPR.

Chocolate man!

Chocolate man!

Quote from: Ratchetcomand on Feb 20, 2008, 10:53:52 PM
We have ultimate showdown box as well in the USA, best buy had a offer if you buy the boxset you get 2 free tickets to AVPR.

I'd say this one will be exclusive to Australia then.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed