AvPR Collector's Tin DVD

Started by Chocolate man!, Jan 31, 2008, 09:10:38 AM

Author
AvPR Collector's Tin DVD (Read 5,385 times)

Chocolate man!

the crowing

the crowing

YES!!!!!!
can't wait

Blaz

Blaz

Now's here to hoping it's the uncut version.

Stalker

Stalker

My birthday...what a coincidence. I'll definitely be buying it straight away.

Chocolate man!

Oh, and I almost forgot, even though Ezy DVD hasn't posted anything about special features, a diretor's cut or a bluray, that information will probably change (as it has happend with alot of movies at the End of Ezy DVD's coming soon list.)  Also, it is quite possible that the cover art will change, but the released date will stay the same.

Andrew127

Andrew127

Its coming out later than I thought. Considering it got pulled from theatres pretty quick I was exprecting late March early April.

Hmmm wonder what the release will be in the UK and US

sweeteyes

sweeteyes

Quote from: Chocolate man! on Jan 31, 2008, 07:00:49 PM
Oh, and I almost forgot, even though Ezy DVD hasn't posted anything about special features, a diretor's cut or a bluray, that information will probably change (as it has happend with alot of movies at the End of Ezy DVD's coming soon list.)  Also, it is quite possible that the cover art will change, but the released date will stay the same.

;D ;D

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

Yeah, EZY do that for a lot of films.  The tins suck though.

SM

SM

Yeah.  What's the point of them anyway?  Besides dopey gimmick?

Have enough trouble finding space to store DVDs without this tin crap.

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

The tins are too tall for my shelf, and have no spine art, so the few I have are in the cupboard anyway.  Nuthin' but a waste of time.

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

The only tins I buy are the official ones. Usually from Best Buy.

Planet Terror, Departed, Die Hard 4, Robocop

StealthHunter

StealthHunter

I was thinking that instead of tin, they should use actual razor sharp spikes on the cases. You know.. just to give people second thoughts about seriously buying this kind of shit.

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

Quote from: CELTICPRED on Feb 07, 2008, 05:19:20 AM
The only tins I buy are the official ones. Usually from Best Buy.

Planet Terror, Departed, Die Hard 4, Robocop

Yeah, the "steelbook" ones, as they call them, are much better.  Pretty much just a (mostly) metal version of a regular DVD case.

YutaniDitch

YutaniDitch

So, where's the Extras...? A tin can with the BS (pun intended) and ADI comments and nothing more...?

As if buying this crappy movie was not a sheer waste of money already...!  :D

Newsfop

Newsfop

Yeah, so I'm gonna like pass on that, you know and just, um, wait until the one in a regular box comes out so I can see what's sitting on my shelf. I kinda like to line stuff up and group them by franchise. This would be sticking out like a sore, bandaged thumb with a compound fracture.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed