Predator: Hunting Grounds Catch-All Thread

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 07, 2019, 09:39:48 AM

Author
Predator: Hunting Grounds Catch-All Thread (Read 103,633 times)

PAS Spinelli

Reminder they have yet to release the Warpaints for people that didn't buy the Pred pack.

acrediblesource

so they didnt get something they thought they were going to get for free? Then it must upset them even more to know that the Predator Hunting party is free on epic games where other platforms have to pay for it.
Quote from: PAS Spinelli on Feb 26, 2022, 10:03:40 PM
Reminder they have yet to release the Warpaints for people that didn't buy the Pred pack.

PAS Spinelli

Quote from: acrediblesource on Feb 26, 2022, 11:58:46 PM
so they didnt get something they thought they were going to get for free? Then it must upset them even more to know that the Predator Hunting party is free on epic games where other platforms have to pay for it.
For starters, it's not free, and it doesn't excuse the fact they lied about a feature they were going to add lol

Samhain13

Its more that they just forgot about it than lying. Seriously they barely know anything about their own game.

acrediblesource

acrediblesource

The Hunting Party DLC  is Free. My statement is that they thought the masks would be free with the Predator Budle (different bundle) which it should be but wasn't included. Lets just get that straight. My point is the delivery of all of this aren't consistent whether intentional or not.

Quote from: PAS Spinelli on Feb 27, 2022, 02:48:05 AM
Quote from: acrediblesource on Feb 26, 2022, 11:58:46 PM
For starters, it's not free, and it doesn't excuse the fact they lied about a feature they were going to add lol

PAS Spinelli

Quote from: Samhain13 on Feb 27, 2022, 12:16:46 PM
Its more that they just forgot about it than lying. Seriously they barely know anything about their own game.
They know about it, have said so themselves on a Stream, I have no idea why they haven't put out a single update to do this as it should be really simple

Samhain13

Samhain13

After people calling them out of it yeah they became of aware of it, same as if people didnt kept bringing it up backwater they would probably forget the map even exists and dont add it back on the next update. They just take a lot of time even on the simple things and players need to remind them of things.

Like they were suppose to have added a cancel option for eating pigs a few months after the game was released, was on an old patch note thread, but they didnt. Over a year later someone noticed that and told Illfonic about and they finally patched it. Took over a year and having feedback from the players for them to notice that, cus of course since they dont play as Predator and only Care for Fireteam they would never find that out on their own.

SuperiorIronman

I don't think it's a case of OC characters, I genuinely think it is a case of getting the guy out the door. The wristblade comes from Jungle Hunter, the gun from Cleopatra, the skin texture from the Super Predator, and the same lighting bugs from Wolf.

I do think Fox and Disney would have a say in where this guy fits. He didn't make it into the final film so he's usable beyond it, but given the whole appeal is the Emissary, why he's not on model makes no sense. And even still doesn't make sense within context. See the Emissary are supposed to be rogue Stargazer affiliated Predator. They're still gonna kill shit, but they're here as representatives, whereas here this guy is just styled with millitary gear. What exactly is he an Emissary of?

And further creates confusion for me as why this isn't Fugitive. Just reuse the Jungle Hunter body and head if we're gonna make a new armor model anyways, both gauntlets are identical and they planned on using the fourth film's mask anyways. Just reuse Wolf's gun rig and make a new gun. It's all the same work load but doesn't result in texture issues and is more on model.

Samhain13

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Apr 29, 2022, 05:46:01 PM
https://twitter.com/IllFonic/status/1520093352724676608?t=5BgGxndQTVWqPQfLBrkaIA&s=19

They should have made a compilation video of all the bugs players encountered and Illfonic failed to fix over the last 2 years despite people making several reports with videos detailing how the bugs occurs on the forums.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Samhain13 on Apr 29, 2022, 06:32:17 PM
https://twitter.com/IllFonic/status/1520093352724676608?t=5BgGxndQTVWqPQfLBrkaIA&s=19

They should have made a compilation video of all the bugs players encountered and Illfonic failed to fix over the last 2 years despite people making several reports with videos detailing how the bugs occurs on the forums.

Nag, I preferred the vid we got. ;D

Samhain13

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Apr 29, 2022, 10:22:23 PM

Of course, lies tend to look better than truths.

Mr.Turok

True! I wanna love the game more but no way I'm going to pretend that its fine the way it is. You know, the community should make a comp with all those issues just for people to understand why there is displeasure in the community.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Samhain13 on Apr 30, 2022, 01:36:49 AM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Apr 29, 2022, 10:22:23 PM

Of course, lies tend to look better than truths.

Oh lordy. That video wasn't sharing lies.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed