The Predator Release Pushed Back Again? - September 14th

Started by Darkoo, Feb 13, 2018, 07:56:43 AM

Author
The Predator Release Pushed Back Again? - September 14th (Read 45,354 times)

Rush Hour Rambo

Quote from: ELDERCLANLEADER on Feb 18, 2018, 03:09:49 PM
Can anyone clarify if a R rated film is a 15 or a 18 in the uk ?

It's 18 in the UK, which is what a Predator film should be.

ELDERCLANLEADER

Yeah BigDaddyJohn I hope so to it's well erm....pants!  lol 😂

Morse thanks for clearing that up , and yes that is absolutely what a predator film should be 🤗

Darkness

Darkness

A R rating here is almost always a 15. It's very rare these days to see an 18. You'll obviously get it with the Saw movies. It doesn't really matter anyway as both Predator and Predator 2 have been reclassified as 15 now.

ELDERCLANLEADER

Darkness I thought that was so to, but didn't deadpool come out as a 18 here though ? Also is there a difference between a r rated film and a hard r ? Or am I just imagining that ?  😂

Darkness

Deadpool was a 15 too. That was pretty tame from what I recall. I'd say Logan was gorier than that.

Hard R is just a saying that some filmmakers use to say it's going to be fairly gory. You really would have to go out of your way to reach an 18 here and it just doesn't happen as movies are always made for America first. I suppose it's the equivalent of making a NC17 movie which is damn impossible as US cinemas refuse to show them. Hence why it never happens.

ELDERCLANLEADER

Ahh gotcha darkness , pretty crazy how the uk is super liberal with violent movies , yet violent video games like GTA etc always get an 18 stamp . Even alien isolation was an 18 yet alien:covenant was a 15.. pretty bonkers really !

Corporal Hicks

I think they're generally rated by different boards. BBFC do films, PEGI does games. Different criteria I would assume.

SiL

Interactivity is taken into account as well.

BigDaddyJohn

I would like to add that i think it's risky for FOX to bet on IT's success for The Predator, because it's a very different movie style overall...

Biomechanoid

Biomechanoid

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Feb 19, 2018, 03:03:55 PM
I would like to add that i think it's risky for FOX to bet on IT's success for The Predator, because it's a very different movie style overall...

Are you sure they're all that different?

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: Biomechanoid on Feb 19, 2018, 04:12:52 PM

http://www.scifimoviezone.com/ITPREDATOR.png

:laugh:

dallevalle

Quote from: Biomechanoid on Feb 19, 2018, 04:12:52 PM

http://www.scifimoviezone.com/ITPREDATOR.png

you need want some candy line in that image XDDDD

Biomechanoid

Quote from: dallevalle on Feb 19, 2018, 07:13:18 PM

Image updated per your request.

dallevalle

Quote from: Biomechanoid on Feb 19, 2018, 09:38:44 PM
Quote from: dallevalle on Feb 19, 2018, 07:13:18 PM

Image updated per your request.

HAHAHA perfect thank you for that :D !

Biomechanoid

One more and then I swear I'm done with this theme.....

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed