Your favorite difficulty?

Started by LastSurvivor92, Dec 12, 2014, 06:02:10 PM

What difficulty do you like to expierience on Isolation the most?

Novice- A thrilling expierence, the greatest chance of survival
0 (0%)
Easy- For an increased chance of survival...
1 (7.7%)
Medium- Still a challenge, but one you may survive
3 (23.1%)
Hard- The recommended way to expierence the game. Challenging and Terrifying
7 (53.8%)
Nightmare- The ultimate test of survival
2 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author
Your favorite difficulty? (Read 943 times)

LastSurvivor92

LastSurvivor92

For me its most likely Medium because you get a little lee-way throughout the game but its still quite a challenge. I'm excited they just released the Nightmare and Novice difficulties. I'm more interested in the Novice experience to explore and inspect the entirety of Sevastopol. I know Nightmare will be quite a challenge as well.

BonesawT101

BonesawT101

a couple of hours into nightmare and loving it, but as I haven't completed nightmare yet I will have to say Hard mode is my fave so far. played through it first on medium and found it very challenging, then completed it on hard and it was a whole new experience.

NickisSmart

NickisSmart

Nightmare. All other priorities rescinded.

PsyKore

PsyKore

You know, I actually enjoyed easy and medium the most, probably because it feels more random with how and when the Alien hunts for you. It's actually more unpredictable on those levels, and as a result more tense, than on hard. You're also more susceptible to becoming a bit more reckless on easy and medium because it sometimes feels like he's not around, but it's then that he pops out of nowhere. Very thrilling.

I just wish we had the ability to customize difficulty so I could set the Alien with a much longer leash to make him less routine while also restricting supplies and fuel.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Hard. Haven't played either of the new difficulties, but Easy and Normal were just too simple, there was no challenge.

PRI. HUDSON

PRI. HUDSON

Hard. I am replaying in Normal mode to get achievements and can clearly see the difference. I plan on playing in Nightmare mode, just to see if I am "Ripley" enough.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed