New Poll/Site Updates

Started by Darkness, Aug 01, 2007, 08:36:48 PM

Author
New Poll/Site Updates (Read 3,636 times)

Darkness

Darkness

A few site updates this month. Firstly, the results of the last poll; Do you think the Queen will be in AvP2, the majority of people expects the Queen to make an appearance. Just added a short poll for this month until the teaser comes out: Do you prefer the Disc or Shuriken?

A couple of new articles: Alien War and a four-part article covering the Deleted Scenes in Alien 3. Been working on this on and off for the past few months. Covers the special edition, workprint and production stills etc. I also updated the main site banner above slightly and I made the Predator on the right a lot clearer. Lastly, Fan Art Updates. Thanks to submissions from darkbladepred, Stygimolock, Master Ravager, Alien_Freak and PredatrHuntr.

Cellien

Cellien

Disc doesn't seem to make as much sense in AvP as the Alien acid-blood would dissolve his freakin hand off.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Interesting article. Though some of the workprint scenes seem to be exactly like the assembly cut ones.    :-\  

The Ultimate Predator

Nice round-up. Like the new article. Shame it isn't on the menu. Just AvP has 11 links, and ALL the alien films have seven.

Master Chief

Master Chief

I'm really excited about Alien War coming to the U.S.  I had no Idea that they were also going to ad Predators to the mix.  Tickles my fancy    8)  

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Predators were put into the earliest showings of the first version. They had a cameo appearance, right at the end. It actually lasted for about twe hours or something, but they discovered people generally couldn't handle that.  Then they moved it to London. Some stuff was changed, that being among them.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Where was the first Alien War then?

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

off topic, but for the avp galaxy at the top, did you make the predator darker?

Darkness

Darkness

Yes, like I said I made it a lot clearer but came out a little darker than it probably should have.

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

It looks better.   ;)  

Harry72

Harry72

Very good work Darkness as always. Nice to read, thx.

del147

del147

I remember when alien war was here in glasgow i went to it and even though it lasted about 25 minutes it felt a lot longer as the place is half dark you could here the alien hissing and screams of people who  were caught right in front of you lucky bast**ds they went home and said i got caught by the alien now i know they are bringing it back i would say go to it and pray that you get caught so you can go i got caught    ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed