First AvP DLC Pack Out Soon

Started by Corporal Hicks, Mar 08, 2010, 06:05:13 PM

Author
First AvP DLC Pack Out Soon (Read 19,993 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Sega has just announced details of their first DLC pack out for AvP:

“Two new Multiplayer maps for six different online modes (Deathmatch, Predator Hunt, Infestation, Species Deathmatch, Mixed Species Deathmatch and Domination):

Docks: The caustic alkali waters of BG-386 put an end to Weyland-Yutani's planned shipping activities.
Machine: As well as processing exotic ores, the BG-386 Refinery provided electrical power to the colonists at Freya's Prospect.

Two new Survivor maps in which up to four Marines battle to stay alive against increasing swarms of Aliens:

Outpost: The site of the original Weyland-Yutani colony on BG-386 was abandoned, and soon reclaimed by the planet's voracious jungle plant life.

Hive: Deep in the heart of the Freya's Prospect Refinery lays the Xenomorph Hive.

The "Swarm Map Pack" will be available on 18 March for €5.99/ £4.79/ 560 Microsoft Points.”

The pack, called Swam Map Pack, are the four levels released with the Survivor and Hunter editions of the game.

dreggie

dreggie

hahah niceeee the game could use the maps but they should patch it up a bit first :L   :o  

Nite-Owl

Nite-Owl

Goddammit I still haven't been able to connect to a single online match!

shrek

shrek

the games already dead....... waste of money really, shame

Ephemeriis

Ephemeriis

Hmmm...  $5 for just four maps?  That seems a little steep to me.  And I wonder how the folks who bought the Survivor and Hunter editions feel about this.

Luke

Luke

They need to have a skin pack as well (predalien!), iv seen the docks map and its awsome. And again, there are just to many characters and breeds in avp for there to be like 5 skins for each spieces! Hopefully in the squel they will have some kind of upgrade thing to ad more depth to multi

Frizzlecat

Frizzlecat

Forget the god damn sequel, sort this one out first.

spinksy

spinksy

awesome stuff. I got these maps with my hunters edition but my mates should be buying these.

More DLC please

Bugswarm

Bugswarm

ok.......i see maps, thats a good start, now what about those horrible performance issues. Bug fixes, Tweaks, getting rid of ranked matches, auto unlock skins, etc. If they expect us to keep supporting them for a sequal, they better get this one right first. Cause we ain't gona trust a company thats might be following the road MW2 is taking.

SableUk

SableUk

Agreed, i think i speak for every true avp fan when i say, "sort the damn game out before creating these gimmicks"...

ThE DeStRoYEr57

ThE DeStRoYEr57

Ummm...   ???     I got the Hunter Edition and the new maps and the two new maps for survival are Machine and Hive, and the Multiplayer maps are Outpost and Docks.   ;D  

Axlotl

Axlotl

Screw this. I'm not paying for shit that should have came with the game.

Axlotl

Axlotl

By default I mean.

smeone

smeone

tell them to send over mod tools with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Azanode

Azanode

@Ephemeriis: Personally I'm glad that there will be more people who own the maps so that I can actually play on them. I got the Survivor edition for the same price as Standard, so it's all fine with me.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed