Alien Covenant Blu-ray

Started by 0321recon, Jun 29, 2017, 02:49:35 PM

Author
Alien Covenant Blu-ray (Read 120,616 times)

bobcunk

bobcunk

Didn't it dhow that in the theatrical release? I know there were two cuts I think since some of the bootlegs had an edited shower scene.

Embry Starred

Embry Starred

It showed the head bite but then it cut away

Capt. Dallas at Thedus

Capt. Dallas at Thedus

The cover art???I just don't think this whole Alien in broad daylight is gonna age well.....ever.The artwork they handed out on Alien Day...even the movie poster&novel cover ...are light years better-I hope someone puts the deleted scenes up on this valuable resource of a site-as I'm intrigued by Advent&Phobos very much......

Huggs

Huggs

Saw it on Amazon several days ago, and thought "thank goodness, it won't take 3 more months to finally see it". I will just say, Definitely not the cover shot I thought it would be. Yikes.

bobcunk

bobcunk

Isnt the alien missing his shoulder pads? Most versions of that scene have them, I think they were missing in a early render from a test prevew.

Tonyhartmorph

Tonyhartmorph

That cover is... arse.

Not being a bratty online moan machine, I like the film for the most part, but yes.... arse.

Tonyhartmorph

Tonyhartmorph

Also (I saw the film twice at the cinema so no guilt tripping me regarding the copy I saw to asses this), but that scene where the alien disappears down the ladder toward the end? If they can, they desperately need to sort that out before home release. The CGI effects seem half done in this film. Those tubes on the alien's back didn't just fold up, they literally 'clipped' through the floor.

I couldn't quite tell in the cinema, I thought it was going to be an unfinished effect left in the trailer.

Perfect-Organism

Perfect-Organism

Always a great day when you can go to the store and pick up a new Alien film on Blu-Ray.  I've actually grown quite fond of Covenant.  Seen it 3 times in the theatre...

I wonder if those recorded messages home will be included.  They don't seem to be explicitly mentioned in the description.

0321recon

0321recon

Those who live in the UK or in greater Europe and want to get the Target exclusive digibook, your in luck. Target is now shipping overseas.

https://intl.target.com/c/movies-music-books/-/N-5xsx0

Perfect-Organism

Perfect-Organism

It's curious how the Blu-Ray went away from the green look of other AC materials.  By going with a more blue / gray look, the Blu-Ray is going away from the traditional Alien graphics that were brought back to popularity by Alien: Isolation...

juxtapose

juxtapose

. .i would love to know the lenght and title of each cut scene. . .but i am sure we will learn more closer to release. .

fiveways

fiveways

I'm looking forward to watching the deleted scenes on youtube. 

Samus007

Samus007

That cover, pathetic.

I hate that cover so much, I'm forgoing the hard copy and just going to download the movie and change the cover art to something way better.

Evanus

Evanus

I like the use of colors on the cover, but I'm not sure about the picture itself. I don't really like that shot of the Xeno, even though the design looks pretty good. But I can always create my own cover.

BonesawT101

BonesawT101

The cover looks so cheap, unfortunately.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed