Your movie ideas and fantasies

Started by Baron Von Marlon, Feb 03, 2018, 05:45:19 AM

Author
Your movie ideas and fantasies (Read 24,473 times)

Huggs

Huggs

Alien: Providence - (Disclaimer - It's chocked full of throwbacks and plot-holes. A tribute to modern cinema)

Several years after the disappearance of the Nostromo, a Wey-Yu survey team, en-route to LV-426, locates and is ordered to intercept a possible piece of debris from the missing vessel. The unnatural object is soon discovered to be the original xenomorph Ripley blasted into space. The Alien attacks the two people examining it before killing one, and escaping deep into the ship with the other for egg-morphing. As the team struggles to understand what is happening, the company takes steps to ensure the survival of the creature. Caught between a monster, and a ship operating under the guidance of the company, one of the group is separated and is taken by the Alien. She is brought before the egg, and nature takes it's course.

It is discovered that one of the members of the crew is actually a Wey-Yu (human) stooge, sent to personally ensure retrieval of any remaining Alien specimens from the derelict. While the identity of the saboteur is being uncovered, a new xenomorph is being born. The new xenomorph is noticeably different from the original Alien. More akin to Cameron's alien. After falling for the lie that the derelict is actually a space worthy vessel and their only chance of safe escape from the creature, the crew decides to make a go for it.

They manage to seal off the ventilation ducts and lock themselves in the bridge, while alternating teams take turns watching the central corridor (considered the only direction the Alien can come from). Some time later, they lose contact with the two-man group posted on watch duty. When they arrive at the scene, there is blood everywhere, and a gory trail leads into one of the ventilation ducts, now shredded beyond recognition. As the group retreats, they are attacked by the warrior Alien. Against all odds, the team manages to trap and successfully kill the creature. As they realize this creature is not the same one they originally discovered, an alien shriek is heard deep within the ship. They quickly head back to the bridge.

As they near LV-426, the remaining crew argue amongst each other, and questions the company man on how there can be more than one Alien. He insists he doesn't know. He can only assume that it must've evolved somehow, and has found a different way to use kidnapped people as hosts. The possibility of the alien impregnating the hosts itself is mentioned. A standard monologue is spoken, with someone mentioning how they don't intend to die, and that they're going to make it to that ship (derelict). They reach and land on the surface of LV-426. As they make their way across the landscape, they are pursued and attacked by Aliens. Most of the remaining members of the team die, including the company man.

As the surviving crew members enter the derelict, they are hunted by the original xenomorph. Several scenes involving the crew being separated occur, allowing us to see new views and areas of the ship's interior. In an attempt to escape the creature, the final surviving member of the crew (the one who gave the monologue) uses the climbing equipment left in place by the Nostromo crew to descend into the hole near the Space Jockey. The line snaps midway down, and he/she falls into the darkness. The survivor wakes up within the haze-field seen in the original film. As they gaze in horror at the sea of alien eggs, several begin to show signs of activation. One is already open! (this is actually the egg of the facehugger that attacked kane). The survivor panics, runs, and climbs up onto a nearby ledge (the ledge kane fell off).  Frantically searching for the cable, forgetting it had snapped. A translucent slime begins to fall onto the faceplate of the survivor, causing confusion. As the survivor gazes upward, the aliens face slowly begins to appear out of the dark. Its lips slowly curl backwards, exposing its teeth as the creature begins to hiss. The survivor screams. "No!" and runs.

We see the final survivor, running wildly through the immense chamber. Crying and screaming for God to save them. Thousands of eggs, the howl of the xenomorph (the one it made when it kidnapped Dallas) as it runs down the prey. And with one long clawed hand, the Alien snatches the human backwards out of frame, as a long, violent, and high pitched final scream is heard as we fade to black. Through bouts of consciousness, the survivor is taken deep into the abyss. It screeches occasionally, but the sound appears muffled to the victim. Sometime is appears as though something answers back. The movement stops, and the body is gently set on the ground, face down. This place is dark, but it is obvious that there are no eggs here. This is clear and level ground. As the survivor slowly tilts her/his head upward, the creature behind hisses slightly as a warning.

Suddenly, something moves in the dark ahead. A cracking sound is heard, like some long-rotten piece of wood being torn from the side of an abandoned barn. As the survivors eyes adjust to the darkness, more movement occurs. Something here, now something there. Pieces of something bigger. At last we see it, a queen, taller and more horrifying than any we've seen before. Her design is more streamlined and slender than the queen from Aliens. Her massive head tilts up from her chest, where it has remained affixed for so long, waiting for the day of victory she expected so many eons ago, before she hid herself, before she slept. The xenomorph announces his presence, and begins to communicate with the queen. She stares at the creature on the ground. As the survivor lays on the ground, mentally broken, the claw of the Alien presses down on the side of the humans head, holding it firmly against the ground. With one hand on the shoulder, it uses its body weight to pin the human down. As the Alien moves its mouth towards the survivors head, the queen hisses in delight. Food, at last.

We see the original aliens face, as its mouth opens and it descends upon the victim. The shrieks of the creatures mingle with the sounds of the wind outside as our view switches to the barren landscape of LV-426. In the distance, we see the ship taking off through the dust storm. It leaves the atmosphere, and fades away. We see inside the ship, and travel through the dark and bloodied corridors. We arrive at a small hatch. On the other side, a xenomorph is preparing to hibernate. We see its face as it lowers its head. Its upper lip twitches slowly, then stops.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Cut to black.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I was watching Speed last night, and noticed that the plane the bus crashes into and blows up at the end is owned by Pacific Courier - this is the fictitious company that owned the van Hans Gruber and his chums used to infiltrate Nakatomi Tower in Die Hard.

This in turn got me thinking that the drug dealer being extradited in Die Hard 2 was from Val Verde, the made-up Central American country in which Predator takes place.

All this had me fantasising about the 80s action movie to end all 80s action movies, in which John McClane, Dutch and... whatever Keanu Reeves' cop was called (:laugh:) all team up to save the day in the film The Expendables damn-well should have been.

Hell, you could even throw in John Matrix from Commando, with Arnie playing two roles with obvious 80s split-screen and body doubles, because that movie mentions Val Verde too :laugh:

KillCrites

KillCrites

I always wanted a PG-13 live action TMNT movie that isn't an origin story and Shredder isn't the villain. Maybe something involving Rat King or Savanti Romero. 

Scorpio

Scorpio

I was thinking of Mad Max Fury Road, how much better it would be (IMO) with Mel Gibson and Noomi Rapace.

Baron Von Marlon

Simpsons 2.0 and South Park 2.0
Put the darn kids in high school, create new story options while changing a few things.
Keep the originals. Or not. Don't really care.

Inverse Effect

I'd Like to see some of my favorite Anime turned into a Live Action big Budget Movie. Probably Berserk :o Will it ever happen? Probably not, cos they can't even adapt the manga into an anime without f**king it up badly.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

A sequel or two to the 1998 Godzilla would've had me happy for life

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Omegamorph on Jun 01, 2018, 12:04:48 AM
A sequel or two to the 1998 Godzilla would've had me happy for life

Have you ever read the script for the sequel that was supposed to be made? It was going to be a wild movie. I still like the 1998 film. Not really as anything remotely true to Godzilla, but just as a fun and entertaining monster movie in its own right.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Huggs on Jun 01, 2018, 03:52:59 AMHave you ever read the script for the sequel that was supposed to be made? It was going to be a wild movie.

Care to offer a brief summary?

Quote from: Huggs on Jun 01, 2018, 03:52:59 AMNot really as anything remotely true to Godzilla, but just as a fun and entertaining monster movie in its own right.

Yeah, I've always enjoyed it too. It's totally silly, but it's very entertaining.

Shinawi

Shinawi

I don't know why the 1998 Godzilla movie got so much hate. I liked the people in the movie and the special effects are still good for today's standards. The sequels were going to have more monsters and more cities. Sydney would've been included according to Wikipedia. I would've liked to see Hong Kong and Dubai included with a return to NYC.

Huggs

Huggs

"Care to offer a brief summary?"

It will be rough, but here it goes. Godzilla 98 is dead and the city is rebuilding. Scientists are dissecting the body, while Nick has become haunted by his involvement in the creatures death. He goes somewhere he shouldn't and finds a dying Godzilla infant, and manages to save it. He keeps it alive in the abandonded subway tunnels. Nick imprints on it like something from Jurassic world. Once recuperated, he force it to escape into the river, while being pursued by the military.

That's the opening.

The rest of the story takes place years later. To condense it, people and villages around the world start pulling a Roanoke, and disappearing without a trace. A jet sliced in half at 30,000 feet. Abandoned ships etc. An egg is discovered but before the military can respond, the egg hatched and the village population disappears. Nick marries Audrey. There are some new characters introduced. Godzilla has been surviving in the outback and has been spawning very large children of its own. But it recognizes Nick and doesn't kill him. Jean Reno still believes Godzilla is the problem and rats them out.

Later, a monster island is discovered full of new species and it is revealed that large winged insects are kidnapping humans to feed their nest. Their queen appears. Godzilla is their natural superior, and is supposed to keep them in check, but due to human interference this is not the case anymore. The eggs belong to the insects who are spreading to devour mankind or something to that effect. Godzilla's children are slaughtered except for one nicknamed "runt". There is a running fight in downtown Sidney, as Godzilla uses its atomic breath to defend itself and it's surviving young one. One of the new characters is captured by the insects. Everybody and everything returns to the island. The military is engaging the insects in an aerial battle, as the human characters head into the hive. This culminates in a showdown where Godzilla accidentally saves the humans by defeating the giant queen.

Godzilla is wounded and exhausted. The military goes to kill him, but the survivors protect him, allowing him and his kid to slip away into the ocean.

So it's basically skull island, jurassic world, rodan and Godzilla 2014 rolled into one.  There are several youtube videos summarizing the movie better than I can. And I obviously left out a ton of details, most I can't remember off-hand. For a thorough outline check out this link,

http://the-american-godzilla.wikia.com/wiki/Godzilla_2

Hicks, I apologize if links are not cool here. Just let me know and I'll get rid of it.

FiorinaFury161

My movie fantasy hopefully may come true one day...

Spoiler
Jurassic Park: Directors Cut Edition, with 45+ minutes of deleted and extended scenes
[close]

I can die a happy, happy, HAPPY person if this ever comes to pass.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Jun 03, 2018, 04:15:49 AM
My movie fantasy hopefully may come true one day...

Spoiler
Jurassic Park: Directors Cut Edition, with 45+ minutes of deleted and extended scenes
[close]

I can die a happy, happy, HAPPY person if this ever comes to pass.

Does such footage exist?

FiorinaFury161

In my dreams it does. I can remember a scene (dream) when Hammond and Dennis Nedry are arguing about Nedry's financial problems, and Nedry goes into full detail about his situation and Hammond keeps waving him down, agitated, and eventually gives the "I don't blame people for their mistakes, but I do ask if they pay for them" line. Nedry continues to belittle Hammond's expensive park and why he can't get more money, while Hammond just says "You haven't even done your daily chores yet" with a smile, and Nedry sighs and gives the "Thanks Dad." line.

How I can remember only this dream scene is beyond me ???

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Jun 03, 2018, 05:09:53 AM
How I can remember only this dream scene is beyond me ???

Because it was important to you. And it's not easy remembering everything from a dream. But if you still have the good feeling that came from whatever you experienced in the dream, that's something.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed