Your movie ideas and fantasies

Started by Baron Von Marlon, Feb 03, 2018, 05:45:19 AM

Author
Your movie ideas and fantasies (Read 24,473 times)

The Cruentus

And no egg vomiting life-cycle....or teen slasher tropes.

The Old One

The Old One

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 18, 2018, 02:07:36 PM
Quote from: The Old One on Jul 18, 2018, 12:22:43 PM
Quote from: The Cruentus on Jul 18, 2018, 11:15:13 AM
At this point my fantasies would be a better origin for the Alien franchise, so maybe a soft reboot that does away with the current prequels and gives the franchise the origin it deserves and not something that creates continuity snarls and is over the top and grandiose. Alien was small scale film but had big impact, Prometheus was big but shallow and created far too many questions.

You are like little baby.

I've warned you in the past about being rude. Please don't make me ask again.

https://knowyourmeme.com/photos/1075486-layers-of-irony

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Jul 18, 2018, 03:03:19 AM
A Michael Bay gladiator movie, R-Rated ofcourse.
Should be like the Spartacus series but with a double dose of steroids and better effects.

And splosions? Can't make a Bay movie without splosions.

Gladiator: Rise of the Fig Leaf

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: The Old One on Jul 18, 2018, 02:33:45 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 18, 2018, 02:07:36 PM
Quote from: The Old One on Jul 18, 2018, 12:22:43 PM
Quote from: The Cruentus on Jul 18, 2018, 11:15:13 AM
At this point my fantasies would be a better origin for the Alien franchise, so maybe a soft reboot that does away with the current prequels and gives the franchise the origin it deserves and not something that creates continuity snarls and is over the top and grandiose. Alien was small scale film but had big impact, Prometheus was big but shallow and created far too many questions.

You are like little baby.

I've warned you in the past about being rude. Please don't make me ask again.

https://knowyourmeme.com/photos/1075486-layers-of-irony

Let's share the meme in future, avoid any misunderstandings.

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: Huggs on Jul 18, 2018, 06:37:12 PM
Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Jul 18, 2018, 03:03:19 AM
A Michael Bay gladiator movie, R-Rated ofcourse.
Should be like the Spartacus series but with a double dose of steroids and better effects.

And splosions? Can't make a Bay movie without splosions.

Gladiator: Rise of the Fig Leaf

I'm sure there were oils and stuff that were explosive. So expect at least one storage or warehouse exploding.

Title might be Colloseum.

Russ

Russ

Colloseum: Rome's Arena of DEATH!

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: Russ on Jul 23, 2018, 07:14:25 AM
Colloseum: Rome's Arena of DEATH!

Brought to you by Sexual Tyrannosaurus Productions, a division of Baron Media.
And yes, there's a job opening for you.

Russ

Russ

MudButt

MudButt

Had a dream the other night about this movie that I am now dying to see. It's not an original plot, but the actors would be what sells this movie. Basically I had a cold open for the film, this scene would definitely be in the trailer too:

A father walks into the bathroom, he goes to take a piss in the urinal and as he does  this a hispanic man walks in on his cellphone speaking spanish. He goes to the urinal right next to the father and is chatting away, not even looking at the father. The father looks at him from the corner of his eye and spots something on the hispanic man's neck. The father's face turns cold. The hispanic man finishes before the father, zips up, goes to wash his hands in the sink just next to the urinals and seemingly hangs up the phone and places it on the rim of the sink. He starts to speak aloud to the father about his marriage casually, complains about his wife nagging at him about money. The father walks behind the man as if to wash his hands but instead smashes the hispanic man's head against the mirror. It shatters, glass is all over the man's forehead and blood pours down his face. He turns to attack the father but he's swiftly brought to the ground by a devastating blow to the head. The father picks him up by his collar and smashes his head against the side of the sink, breaking it after a few hits. He proceeds to snap the man's neck and picks up the phone, "Nice try, see you soon" he says coldly over the line that wasn't hung up after all.

The father, played by Steve Carell. Plot is that his daughter played by Emma Stone is kidnapped by a cartel who is after Carell because he is a former government agent who had a vendetta against this particular cartel after they murdered his wife in a hit that was meant for him. He recruits his daughters boyfriend, a police officer played by Ryan Gosling to go after these guys and rescue his daughter. His daughter who has extensive self defense training due to Carell training her since she was young after her mother was killed escapes captivity but it was trapped in hostile territory. It's a race to find her before the cartel does. Movie would be laced with flashbacks a la Lost with scenes from her childhood training, meeting Ryan Gosling, and the death of her mother.

Essentially Taken but with the daughter being able to handle her own but she's outnumbered in a place where their could be enemies all over. Carell and the Goose are going to kick some ass while trying to find her.

This was a great dream. It's essentially a Crazy Stupid Love reunion.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: MudButt on Jul 24, 2018, 06:35:22 PM
Had a dream the other night about this movie that I am now dying to see. It's not an original plot, but the actors would be what sells this movie. Basically I had a cold open for the film, this scene would definitely be in the trailer too:

Essentially Taken but with the daughter being able to handle her own but she's outnumbered in a place where their could be enemies all over. Carell and the Goose are going to kick some ass while trying to find her.

This was a great dream. It's essentially a Crazy Stupid Love reunion.

I once dreamed that I'd challenged hitler to a literal pissing contest. Needless to say, America won the day.

Russ

Russ

Had a dream the other night about this movie that I am now dying to see. It's not an original plot,

I'd totally watch it. Is it action-comedy or action-thriller, though? I like the idea of Carell playing it totally straight.

Baron Von Marlon

MudButt

MudButt

Quote from: Russ on Jul 25, 2018, 07:08:04 AM
Had a dream the other night about this movie that I am now dying to see. It's not an original plot,

I'd totally watch it. Is it action-comedy or action-thriller, though? I like the idea of Carell playing it totally straight.

Completely straight!

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Jul 25, 2018, 08:36:31 AM
https://i.imgur.com/QJn960j.gif

My thought exactly when I woke up  :laugh:

Huggs

Huggs

For years I've wanted a Road Runner/Wile E. Coyote movie set in New Mexico or Monument Valley. But as a horror movie.

It came to me after a dream I had where I was driving down this unending highway that was a blend of the two locations. It was late at night, and I eventually stopped when I came to a place in the road where the asphalt had been severely damaged, and there were large predatory tracks leading off into the desert. As I stood outside the car staring off into the distance about a quarter mile out, the moonlight illuminated a small dust plume moving at high speed, and parallel to the highway.

It suddenly stopped and went quiet. The I heard the wolf howl from American Werewolf In London, and it started heading right for me. I scrambled back into the car and sped off. I was doing over 80 and killed my lights to avoid being seen, when they hit the side of my car and rolled over the hood during the crash. There was alot of blue feathers, and some large brown creature with lots of teeth, that looked like Wile E. on horror steroids, salivating like a wild beast. The car was knocked off the highway and was flipping very fast. When I hit the boulder, I woke up.

I've wanted a movie like this ever since. Had one similar about a mutated Grinch and who-ville.

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: Huggs on Aug 03, 2018, 06:09:34 AM
For years I've wanted a Road Runner/Wile E. Coyote movie set in New Mexico or Monument Valley. But as a horror movie.

It came to me after a dream I had where I was driving down this unending highway that was a blend of the two locations. It was late at night, and I eventually stopped when I came to a place in the road where the asphalt had been severely damaged, and there were large predatory tracks leading off into the desert. As I stood outside the car staring off into the distance about a quarter mile out, the moonlight illuminated a small dust plume moving at high speed, and parallel to the highway.

It suddenly stopped and went quiet. The I heard the wolf howl from American Werewolf In London, and it started heading right for me. I scrambled back into the car and sped off. I was doing over 80 and killed my lights to avoid being seen, when they hit the side of my car and rolled over the hood during the crash. There was alot of blue feathers, and some large brown creature with lots of teeth, that looked like Wile E. on horror steroids, salivating like a wild beast. The car was knocked off the highway and was flipping very fast. When I hit the boulder, I woke up.

I've wanted a movie like this ever since. Had one similar about a mutated Grinch and who-ville.

Love the idea. Not sure for an entire movie but certainly would work as some X-Files episode or something.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed