Your movie ideas and fantasies

Started by Baron Von Marlon, Feb 03, 2018, 05:45:19 AM

Author
Your movie ideas and fantasies (Read 24,484 times)

Baron Von Marlon

James Cameron said he wanted to do JP but Spielberg beat him to it.
Would've loved to see his version.

With all the possibilities acces to alternative universes would bring, alternative movie editions are top on my list.

Huggs

Huggs

I imagine Cameron's movie would've focused more on the containment teams, and the jeeps probably would've have automated cannons on them. Though Steven's Dinosaurs did kill the guy who "cut the power" didn't they...interesting.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Huggs on Jun 01, 2018, 09:11:51 PMIt will be rough, but here it goes...

Quote from: Huggs on Jun 04, 2018, 05:56:45 AMI imagine Cameron's movie would've focused more on the containment teams, and the jeeps probably would've have automated cannons on them. Though Steven's Dinosaurs did kill the guy who "cut the power" didn't they...interesting.

Cameron's gone on record saying his Jurassic Park would've been darker and more violent. Basically a horror film instead of a family blockbuster.

Baron Von Marlon

A proper R-Rated Jurassic Park type movie with a big budget
That would be freakin' sweet! People getting attacked, killed and eaten in bloody ways.

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jun 04, 2018, 09:06:36 AMCameron's gone on record saying his Jurassic Park would've been darker and more violent. Basically a horror film instead of a family blockbuster.

Yeah, in his series he says he would've done it like Aliens.

Huggs

Huggs

I'd like to see a new Alien flick where Ripley actually died onboard gateway. The bursting after Burke mentioned her stasis would be real. Her alien escapes and commences to cause havoc on gateway station. Using egg morphing to create more aliens. The movie could end with a facehugger or a xenomorph successfully making its way down to earth. Maybe show a crashed evac ship full of blood laying in a field with a trail leading away from it towards a city or jungle.

Baron Von Marlon

I'd like that too as long as the gateway station doesn't look like the interiour of the average space ship.
I imagine a xeno (or other morph) done with proper practical effects in someting like the white room at the start of Covenant.
Not all the time ofcourse. But it would be nice too see a movie where they don't have to rely on darkness most of the time. Nice, crispy clean settings with decent lighting. Creating a false sense of security and then bam!

But my version would be without Ripley and with black goo, so we'd get various creatures.

I so wanna see Schwarzenegger do a Death Wish movie. Or at least a decent rip-off. Preferably of part 3.
Fits him perfectly. Not a lot of dialogue and lots of killing.
Could even be sold as Commando 2. Retired Arnie's daughter, played again by Alyssa Milano, gets raped and murdered.
So he gets out his old army gear and goes on a rampage.
And there'll be a scene where he picks up Old Painless and maws down a street filled with thugs. When he's done and runs out of ammo he spits out some chewing tobacco. Then another group of thugs appears.

Necronom IV

Necronom IV

Giger's ''Alien III'' -- many, many brilliant unused drawings, the most obvious being the feminine, erotic alien with a peristaltic head, piping musical ''voice'' and the lethal kiss that tears out the viscera of its pseudo-monastic  ''lovers''.

In fact, I would cheerfully subscribe to an independent film (crowd-funding I think) that recreated his designs, although it would, I think, descend into a copyright mire, ''stumble and fall, and rise no more''.

If I have insufficient posts to post here, please forgive me: I have looked for rules and cannot seem to find them, likely because of the lateness of the hour.

Baron Von Marlon

A Michael Bay gladiator movie, R-Rated ofcourse.
Should be like the Spartacus series but with a double dose of steroids and better effects.

Russ

Russ

I'd go for that  ;D

The Cruentus

At this point my fantasies would be a better origin for the Alien franchise, so maybe a soft reboot that does away with the current prequels and gives the franchise the origin it deserves and not something that creates continuity snarls and is over the top and grandiose. Alien was small scale film but had big impact, Prometheus was big but shallow and created far too many questions.

The Old One

The Old One

Quote from: The Cruentus on Jul 18, 2018, 11:15:13 AM
At this point my fantasies would be a better origin for the Alien franchise, so maybe a soft reboot that does away with the current prequels and gives the franchise the origin it deserves and not something that creates continuity snarls and is over the top and grandiose. Alien was small scale film but had big impact, Prometheus was big but shallow and created far too many questions.

You are like little baby.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Well that was unnecessary.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: The Old One on Jul 18, 2018, 12:22:43 PM
Quote from: The Cruentus on Jul 18, 2018, 11:15:13 AM

You are like little baby.

I've warned you in the past about being rude. Please don't make me ask again.

The Cruentus

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jul 18, 2018, 01:17:57 PM
Well that was unnecessary.
Indeed, hence the "reporting to mod"

Anyway other than a soft reboot, I have been thinking about doing a  fan "novelization" of AVP and Requiem just to see if yours truly i.e someone who is definitely not a writer and makes frequent grammer mistakes, can actually make a better version than what we see onscreen  :laugh: :laugh: The second will be easier since anything would be an improvement over that.  :P

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: The Cruentus on Jul 18, 2018, 02:13:50 PMThe second will be easier since anything would be an improvement over that.  :P

All you need to do is make sure the paper isn't black so the words on the page are actually legible, and you're already ahead.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed