Your movie ideas and fantasies

Started by Baron Von Marlon, Feb 03, 2018, 05:45:19 AM

Author
Your movie ideas and fantasies (Read 24,486 times)

Baron Von Marlon

Got any ideas or crazy fantasies you want to see turned into a movie? Perhaps a book?
Post them here.

No limit on the budget and you can cast anyone you want.

P.S. I would include unused scripts but I notice a bit earlier there's already a topic about those. But I guess you can post them here as well.

Here are mine. Not all title names are final  ;D

The Thingies
New creature movie like Critters and Gremlins with plenty of gore and good jokes.
An old artifact containing ancient creature eggs arrives in an American or Canadian coastal town and soon all hell breaks loose.
Billy Connolly plays an old sailor who's up to date with the Scottish myths of the Thingies and helps the locals in their fight.

Big Gun
Arnold Schwarzenegger in a grindhouse revenge flick mix of Machete and Death Wish.
His character will be an unshaved (but not bearded), swearing, cigar smoking, whiskey drinking ex-mercenary.
Imagine him looking like an older version of Bruce Willis in the Last Boy Scout.
He say stupid one-liners and kills plenty of bad guys ofcourse.

Section 8: War Veterans Gone Wild
During a meeting for war veterans and ex-soldiers, a massive riot/gang war kicks off outside, triggering all kinds of flashbacks in our veterans,
they unite in a team in order to find and eliminate the enemy. I want Commando like action on a larger scale, some insanity and a bit of humour.
At the end they all disappear and become some sort of r-rated, hardcore version of The A-Team. Setting up things for potential sequels.

Expendables VS zombies aka The Expendables: World War Z
(or any other cool bunch of soldiers will do).
Special team of soldiers have to take on a city overrun with zombies and crazy thugs, in order to evacuate some (crazy) scientist.
Maybe the scientist is Herbert West?

Every Lovecraft story
Just direct adaptations. The length doesn't matter.
John Carpenter directing, Guillermo del Toro taking care of the creatures and maybe Tim Burton for the scenery.
Cast: Johnny Depp, Sam Neil,...

Transformers G-1
An adaptation of the original cartoons. Same voices, storyline, less humans, no romance, more robots,...
And less logic when it comes to transformations, for example Soundwave is a giant robot but can still transform into a small radio.

Destroy All Humans
A video game adaptation.
Alien(s) attack(s) the USA set in 60's, filled with non-pc humour and alien clichés.
Little bit similar to Mars Attacks but with evil versions of Paul. And a little gory.

Night At The Haunted Museum
After watching the third Night At The Museum I thought, this would be a good concept for a big budget horror movie.
"A couple of classes on a school trip to the natural history museum, get locked up in a nightmare after one of the students touches an ancient tablet.
They must break the curse before they all get slaughtered by the creatures in the museum."
Plenty of different things in the museum so cool and original kills should be easy.

A horror comedy about a bunch of murderous old folks.
Like the bunch from Cocoon. Nice and sweet looking old people.
But they have to keep eating babies or kids in order to survive or something.
I pick kids because it seems like more of a challenge.

Senoir Frat Psychos or whatever
Another movie, same concept but less comedy and more violence/gore.
Nice old folks that murder certain college students for whatever the reason may be.
Maybe the old folks were members of some evil outlawed frat club from back in the day.

Killer Babies
"After a storm or whatever all the newborns from the maternity ward are gone and all the staff on the floor is found dead.
Police suspect a cult but it turns out the babies became rabid, strong and with a taste for human flesh."
So a horror/comedy about evil babies going on a killer rampage.
Including:
-a bunch standing on eachother's shoulders, with a trench coat and hat dressed like an adult.
-a character fighting the babies with a flamethrower.
-a bunch of babies doing some kind of raid on course for pregnant women, they use their evil baby magic and all the women give birth to more evil babies,
after which they kill some parents before they get interrupted by someone so the babies scatter (imagine the sounds of lots of little footsteps and real baby giggles)

No Title Yet
A busload of juvenile delinquents and a couple of guards go on a trip for teambuilding or something.
They end up in some redneck part of the woods where a large evil family of hill folk lives.
Then someone gets killed, maybe the coolest guard, so the youths get angry and organised. They want revenge.
They're gonna turn the tables and show these hill folk how things are done.
At the end there'll be one of the youths saying something like "This was the best team building exercise ever..."
Severance, Wrong Turn, Wilderness and Misfits (tv-series) come to mind. But on a slightly large scale.
Stuff that will be included:
-One criminal will go Deliverance on a hillbilly.
-Others will go cannibal, just because they're hungry.

Tools
A bunch of handymen in a big hardware store (inside a mall?) during a zombie outbreak. They use their skills and material at hand to create crazy weapons to fight the zombies.
I just wanna see people fighting zombies with wacky weapons, like in the Dead Rising game.
Starring Nick Offerman

I wouldn't mind a "sequel" to The Cable Guy. Perhaps I.T. Guy?
Carrey escaped from an asylum and becomes a crazy I.T. guy with Snowden-like skills who's trying to befriend a family.
Madness ensues...

And ofcourse Prometheus 2 and 3 (and 4 and...?) however Ridley intended them. I don't even care if the xenomorphs make an appearance.
I want Engineers and such. I got a fever!

D88M

D88M

I have lots of ideas that could be movies/short stories/books/comic books/video games, i woudl like to at least finish them all on paper, then see what i could do.

Two of those are ideas that i would love to turn into movies is a Alien Versus Predator movie, it would be very dark and violent, the story is a blend of the first comic book with the second pc game and Requiem (i know i know, but the similarities are only superficial i swear) in that it would be a colony that becomes a slaughterhouse for Aliens and Predators, i dont wanna say much about it because one day i will write it whole and upload here for all of you to read.

The other would be a The Crow/Spawn crossover, it would be again very dark, violent, and melancholic, but also it has a glimpse of hope, basically the idea is to use the two titular characters as the two sides of the same coin in a talk of loss and grief.

Baron Von Marlon

No one else who's got any ideas or fantasies?

Huggs

Huggs

Just off the top of my head, and it wouldn't even be the good ones.

1. Godzilla/Pacific Rim Crossover - perhaps some cellular creature capable of building/mimicking other species from dna sources is sent across the rift, and finds the remains of one of the Godzillas at the bottom of the sea. It forms a new (perhaps mutant/more powerful) Godzilla based off of the dna. The yeager program is suddenly overpowered by a creature larger and stronger than ever encountered. Until they're paid a visit from a previously classified agency known as "monarch".

2. "AVPVT" - An Alien vs Predator Vs Terminator film. Doesn't even have to feature all of them. It could be Alien vs Terminator. As long as it's in space. I've always wanted this movie.

3. "Thing" AKA (The Thing 2) - The thing survives the original movie and is unknowingly rescued. I actually need to write this one. In the opening of the film, Macready is found barely alive. Childs is not to be seen. When McMurdo goes dark, a team is sent to ascertain what happened. The team is attacked, hunted and killed by imitations/openly thing creatures. As the final survivors head for a helicopter that is supposed to be there, it is gone. Mac was indeed a thing himself, and has long since escaped in the chopper. It has reached the outside world. Roll the title, let's get started.

4. A new transformers movie set completely on cybertron. No humans are featured or mentioned. It is pure robotic mayhem. Like the original film from 1986.

5. A real deal Halo movie. And I mean something handled by Ridley or Cameron. Preferably Cameron.

6. A Halo/Aliens crossover. Let's see master chief survive the hive. It's time humanity learned there's something a lot worse out amongst the stars than the covenant. See what I did there?

7. Just for fun "Walking Bad". A breaking bad/walking dead crossover. Walter's back, in a way.

8. Also just for fun "Candy Time". The uplifting true story of good ol' Sgt. "can do" Candy. The body model for the original terminator line. After a severe college croquet injury sidelines his dream of a promising military career, Candy overcomes unbelievable obstacles to rediscover himself, and fulfill his life's passions. From a unsympathetic ice cream stand boss, to an exciting new relationship at the "Soft n' fuzzy" shoe store and go kart track, see what made Candy...the sweet guy he came to be.

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: Huggs on Mar 12, 2018, 01:52:14 AM4. A new transformers movie set completely on cybertron. No humans are featured or mentioned. It is pure robotic mayhem. Like the original film from 1986.

I want his too. Could be on Earth but humans are just in the background. The only lines they get would be "Aaaargh! Giant robots. Ruuuuun!"
And the Transformers need to look more basic.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Mar 12, 2018, 04:55:50 AM
Quote from: Huggs on Mar 12, 2018, 01:52:14 AM4. A new transformers movie set completely on cybertron. No humans are featured or mentioned. It is pure robotic mayhem. Like the original film from 1986.

I want his too. Could be on Earth but humans are just in the background. The only lines they get would be "Aaaargh! Giant robots. Ruuuuun!"
And the Transformers need to look more basic.

"I want his too"?

Well, you can't have it. Haha!

Seriously though, I miss the older basic style of the transformers too. I mean, optimus is okay for now, but  I do miss the old look. Especially for Megatron and Starscream. Starscream looked terrible. And now you have Cybertron looking like a giant piece of space broccoli, and Unicron is earth. Somebody needs to course correct this series and quick. They feel more like spiderman movies at this point.

Baron Von Marlon

I only saw the first live-action movie. Thought it was so terrible I gave up on the rest.

Blomkamp would be good for a G-1 Transformers movie. He knows how to create proper basic, yet modern looking robots.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Mar 15, 2018, 01:51:57 AM
I only saw the first live-action movie. Thought it was so terrible I gave up on the rest.

Blomkamp would be good for a G-1 Transformers movie. He knows how to create proper basic, yet modern looking robots.

I've struggled through them all so far, but I'm losing strength. It's hard to watch a movie titled transformers when it basically amounts to American Pie: the robot wars. I think you'd have a hard time getting a decent director near the franchise at this point. How the last movie snagged Anthony Hopkins I'll never know. Perhaps if given a lengthy respite, a hard reboot might be possible down the road.

Zemeckis might be good, he did Beowulf, and of course you could go old school with Don Bluth and the other guys who did Titan A.E. but they're long retired I believe. God I wish they could've done a transformers movie. Maybe something alittle dark feeling like the black cauldron. Make Megatron a really evil piece of work. That would've been wicked.

Baron Von Marlon

New idea: Transformers R-Rated rip-off  ;D
Killer robots from space descend on Earth destroy mankind. They change into big killing machine hybrids. Like a mixer with wings, a giant lawnmower, huge chainsaw on wheels,...
Humans try to fight back with soldiers, drones, tanks, jets,... Maybe guys like Schwarzenegger and Peter Weller as goverments and military.
No Michael Bay stuff. I want Blomkamp. Proper effects.
Robots can talk, are funny but mean and say proper one-liners along with clichés like puny humans or stupid meatbags.

Huggs

Huggs

I'd be down for an R-Rated transformers. And in keeping with the original spirit of the topic, I'll add a few more ideas.

1. A studio version of "the russian sleep experiment". Wouldn't be too expensive to make, if done in the spirit of say, "Downfall".

2. An R rated version of Willy Wonka. Basically as a horror movie.

3. A "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" film in the style of the resident evil games, notably 4-6. With the Grinch being a huge and fanged terror, decimating the sleepy town of whoville once a year.

4. A Sin City/Hellboy crossover

BigDaddyJohn

I would love to see a dark comedy about a regular guy who tries desperately to become an actor, and does all the little castings just to be an extra in anything. But trying desperately for too long, he actually goes nuts and becomes neurotic, and start killing other people like him who he thinks threatens to take his place, but in a very absurd and over the top manner.

I actually would like to write a script about that, i think it could be relevant in today's society on some levels, but i haven't found the right way to start it for now.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Mar 17, 2018, 01:22:15 PM
I would love to see a dark comedy about a regular guy who tries desperately to become an actor, and does all the little castings just to be an extra in anything. But trying desperately for too long, he actually goes nuts and becomes neurotic, and start killing other people like him who he thinks threatens to take his place, but in a very absurd and over the top manner.

I actually would like to write a script about that, i think it could be relevant in today's society on some levels, but i haven't found the right way to start it for now.

You could open somewhat near the end of the film, with the crazy guy reciting Shakespeare while holding a severed head instead of a skull. Then flash back to the true beginning. A "two years earlier" sort of thing.

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: Huggs on Mar 20, 2018, 03:09:13 AM
Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Mar 17, 2018, 01:22:15 PM

You could open somewhat near the end of the film, with the crazy guy reciting Shakespeare while holding a severed head instead of a skull. Then flash back to the true beginning. A "two years earlier" sort of thing.

Haha that could be fun !

Scorpio

Scorpio

After watching the latest Tomb Raider and seeing how lame it was, I was thinking about a cross between The Descent, Temple of Doom and Deliverance would make the perfect Tomb Raider movie. 

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: Scorpio on Mar 21, 2018, 12:38:55 AM
After watching the latest Tomb Raider and seeing how lame it was, I was thinking about a cross between The Descent, Temple of Doom and Deliverance would make the perfect Tomb Raider movie.

I'd love me some big budget r-rated archaeology horror. Big underground temple complex. Not just small corridors but halls, statues and the works.

Woulnd't mind a horror version of something like National Treasure mixed with The Ninth Gate.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed