Pedator fighting an Alien/Predator hybrid in a Predator Cemetery

Started by haitisworst, Aug 01, 2010, 01:49:46 AM

Author
Pedator fighting an Alien/Predator hybrid in a Predator Cemetery (Read 14,356 times)

haitisworst

I could seriously noodle on the forever, but i will call it done for now..

MadassAlex

Uh, woah.

I disagree with some of the design decisions, but your skills are out of this world.

OmegaZilla

Quote from: haitisworst on Aug 01, 2010, 01:49:46 AM

I could seriously noodle on the forever, but i will call it done for now..
It... I... It's beautiful.

haitisworst

Thanks, All!

Alex, ya don't like the Therm-optic Camoflague for the Pred/Alien?! Hahah! I think it looks awesome!

ShadowPred

I'm rooting for the pred to kill that thing that should not exist at all, ugly, ugly pred-alien design. Good monster design, though.

Go, naked pred, go!

ScoobySnax

Freakishly-mutated-yet-awesomely-cool-Predator for the win!

haitisworst

...you should have seen the LAST one i came up with, hah..you REALLY would have hated that one!

Cap. Fitzgerald

Quote from: ShadowPred on Aug 01, 2010, 08:17:27 PM
I'm rooting for the pred to kill that thing that should not exist at all, ugly, ugly pred-alien design. Good monster design, though.

Go, naked pred, go!
I agree with this from a fan P.O.V
From an artists P.O.V this a great work of art utilising many effects in lighting and mist.
Why is it so big and have eyes though?

Edit: O_O show us this monstrousity.

haitisworst

Why is it so big and have eyes though?

-it's big Because I wanted it to feel imposing, and it has four eyes becuase i like lotsa eyes. (liking the concept or not is kind of a personal preference...I'd assumed it would be unpopular, there seems to be a pre-conceived notion of what a hybrid SHOULD or should not look like.)

Thanks for the artistic compliments!
More than anything, i was trying to get an 'atmosphere' of a thing coming through the fog, and i liked the idea of a Predator cemetery.

Cap. Fitzgerald

OK, i understand.
Another thing, um....., any particular reason why the predator is naked?

Purebreedalien

Haha, wow. I thought it was the Cloverfield monster at first, I don't agree with your Predalien design choice but your skills are incredible.  :)

SiL

Quote from: haitisworst on Aug 01, 2010, 09:39:05 PM
-it's big Because I wanted it to feel imposing, and it has four eyes becuase i like lotsa eyes. (liking the concept or not is kind of a personal preference...
But it's an Alien. They ... they don't have eyes. That's their thing.

Awesome picture. Got a great feel to it. And as anything other than an Alien that design would be amazing.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Isnt homicidal rape their thing though? And yes i still dont like the eyes. All 4 of them.

SiL

I didn't even see the other two front ones.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed