Pedator fighting an Alien/Predator hybrid in a Predator Cemetery

Started by haitisworst, Aug 01, 2010, 01:49:46 AM

Author
Pedator fighting an Alien/Predator hybrid in a Predator Cemetery (Read 14,352 times)

Cap. Fitzgerald

^ I agree. Its a nice touch but its still a wierd device.

Sylizar

I'm in agreeance with pretty much everyone else.

And to make it slightly less "creepy", you could add a loincloth to the Pred. It would make him look and feel less nekkid, but still have the vibe you're trying to capture.

Cap. Fitzgerald

randy4321

New predator drawing check it out.

Cap. Fitzgerald

^ Shameless advertisement lol!

ShadowPred

The initial sketch is a helluva lot more awesome.

huntin8-t0n

The initial sketch is really good, but the final product.... oh my, no matter of predalien, naked pred or anything.... just the whole emits such a mass of disturbinng, flickering awesomeness. This work is truly mindblowin haitisworst, congratulations. That cloaking predalien is right staring to my soul as he's ready to stomp the hunter under his feet.... the huter who dares to face him with a spear and blade. Truly awesome.

randy4321

SiL

Dude, stop doing that.

randy4321

Quote from: SiL on Aug 02, 2010, 10:11:40 PM
Dude, stop doing that.
Why? Can you just show at least some respect and check out my artwork? I may not be as good as most other artist but I do try and that should count for something..did you ever think it occurred to me that it might make me feel better if I get feedback on my stuff and at least be able to correct my errors? Of course not.

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: randy4321 on Aug 02, 2010, 10:16:37 PM
Dude, stop doing that.
Why? Can you just show at least some respect and check out my artwork? I may not be as good as most other artist but I do try and that should count for something..did you ever think it occurred to me that it might make me feel better if I get feedback on my stuff and at least be able to correct my errors? Of course not.

SiL is right, stop with the plugging of your own art. If people want to look at your thread, they will. People won't want to go look if you are taking attention away from another artist. It looks really selfish.

randy4321

Quote from: Mikey on Aug 02, 2010, 10:22:30 PM
Quote from: randy4321 on Aug 02, 2010, 10:16:37 PM
Dude, stop doing that.

SiL is right, stop with the plugging of your own art. If people want to look at your thread, they will. People won't want to go look if you are taking attention away from another artist. It looks really selfish.
Im sorry, I should find another way. Sorry for advertising on your post.

haitisworst

Doesn't bother me any, Man...

but it's a tough room...

Mike’s Monsters

I personally think your work is amazing.
I definitely agree with what everyone is saying, it doesn't have the ALIEN thing going on.
BUT.
It's your interpretation, so I definitely understand that. There is times where I bend the rules in my artwork.
That's why I love art, You are the one in charge.
All in all, keep up the incredible work. ;)

skull-splitter

You are Micheal Broom? Nice to see you post (independant?) work here :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed