NECA Aliens

Started by DerelictShip, Jul 07, 2013, 12:50:59 AM

Author
NECA Aliens (Read 815,083 times)

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

The head can indeed go all the way back yes, pity about the shape of it.

Nukiemorph

Nukiemorph

Quote from: Xenomrph on Jul 05, 2022, 04:50:30 AMIt really isn't, no moreso than the new Fireteam runner, you can see the spine is straight in the first photo.

Here's another pic of the Ultimate Runner:

https://www.scified.com/u/xfgnxmf1.png
https://necaonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/515978.jpg

I want the body & head to both be totally perpendicular with the ground, which this new figure looks to give me.

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Jul 05, 2022, 09:52:50 AMThe head can indeed go all the way back yes, pity about the shape of it.
Never bugged me personally but I'm happy you're happy about the new one.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Jul 05, 2022, 09:52:50 AMThe head can indeed go all the way back yes, pity about the shape of it.
Yes, we get it, you don't like the Ultimate runner, no one was talking about the shape of the head, we were talking about whether it can tilt back, you don't need to use every post about the ultimate runner as a soapbox to dunk on it over and over as if it's your sole purpose on god's green earth, Jesus Christ it's exhausting. Give it a rest.

426Buddy

426Buddy

You act like you designed get the toy yourself.

Chill out

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Like 426 has said, it's a goddamn toy, why are you getting worked up about my negativity towards it and prior NECA efforts really? It's because I have repeated myself? It's not like we don't have other people on this forum who never shut up about things they don't like and bring it up every chance they get. Why am I special?

Especially when it concerns something as ultimately meaningful as an action figure. (The accessories are the best thing about it.) I say meaningful sarcastically. I know the Alien³ design back to front, up and down and all around, and I'm passionate about the film getting proper accurate representation. To that end I don't want to shut up about my disappointment with the last one, because it's all that's relevant I have to talk about regarding my favourite film in the franchise in this thread, and comparatively my excitement for the new one.

Besides it's the one thing I whinge about, you don't see me doing that sort of thing elsewhere, maybe AVP and Requiem on occasion being the exception though.

SiL

SiL

Absolutely everyone here is overreacting about some toys. Touch some grass and move on god dang.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Unfortunately I'm probably going to be even farther removed from grass soon. Moving into a city potentially for the very first time. Expect more Alien neurosis in the near future.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Xenomrph on Jul 06, 2022, 03:01:28 AMJesus Christ it's exhausting. Give it a rest.

Stones in glass houses lmao

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Jul 06, 2022, 12:37:20 PM
Quote from: Xenomrph on Jul 06, 2022, 03:01:28 AMJesus Christ it's exhausting. Give it a rest.

Stones in glass houses lmao
Sick passive aggressive post, bro

Kradan

Kradan

@Xenomrph That's what it feels like when you don't mind ADI Preds

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Also the ultimate runner is objectively good and the morally correct thing to do is to praise and worship it.
Quote from: Kradan on Jul 06, 2022, 02:20:13 PM@Xenomrph That's what it feels like when you don't mind ADI Preds
People are allowed to like things other people don't like.

So how about those toys, eh?

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Didn't realize something was under the dome of the Spitter, the mixture of the non-human born Alien and the Neomorph design elements evident work together gorgeously.

The paint on them puts any other Alien to shame, yes even the gorgeous MAFEX Big Chap's hues, I haven't seen this sort of beautiful variations in blues and greens since Play Arts Kai's ACM line.

Nukiemorph

Nukiemorph

Love the translucent bits. Can't wait to shine some lights through them.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Mine were supposed to arrive back in June...

judge death

judge death

Looks good although to my taste too small but Im hoping the quality is like they say in the video on these figures, unlike necas previous aliens where its 80% its not perfect.
Nice find :D

Have to keep waiting myself, no site sells them here yet....

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed