First Five Minutes of AvPR!!!

Started by Darkness, Dec 11, 2007, 06:28:59 PM

Author
First Five Minutes of AvPR!!! (Read 21,245 times)

Kenobi1Obi

Kenobi1Obi

nice clip cant wait to see it at the movies. ill prob go see it 3x like the first AVP but if theres gonna be a sequel...PLEASE MAKE IT IN THE FUTURE!

nudzi

nudzi

If You will read the interview with brothers, they admit that new AvP3 will be in the future, and AvP2 hints that at the end.   Also this 5 clip is edited (Colin said that Predalien growing is missing and also couple of other things) and that music tracks are temporary because the original ones wouldn't fit into edited clip.

RougeHunter

RougeHunter

Can't really say anything that no one else hasn't said yet so...The clip was good can't wait to see the whole unedited begining. I didn't see anything that I didn't like. Can't wait to see the movie. One word of advice to you guys that are bad mouthing the movie "don't knock it till you try it". To those who have been saying that the movie would suck if Wolf dies, look at it this way Pred 1 and 2 both died and those movies were still good. I hope if Wolf dies that he takes the whole town with him. As for how gorey (think that is spelled wrong) the arm melting was...well it's AVP come on it's going to be gorey (still spellled wrong i bet). I agree that the kid didn't act well but he's just a kid. Good luck to the Bros and Merry Christmas to everyone

predator343

predator343

That was most awesome first minutes of the movies   >:D     8)     :o     :o  .

ZEN

ZEN

That was deffinetly cool!.It was like one of those five minute freeviews on directTV:.The music was awesome,but it was a little off,but they said that there are more scenes inbetween,so thats ok.

ZEN

ZEN

The predalien must have been on the ship for a while,or the preds have a fast growth rate.Also i disagree with some of you saying that they should'nt get a fanboy to direct the movies,otherwise you'll just get some guy who only wants a pay-check.

ZEN

ZEN

The sound track was good,i remember being slightly disapointed when there was no predator or alien themes to AVP.All of the CG parts are good,those looked like pretty difficult shots,it whould have been a bitch to use puppets.

ZEN

ZEN

I like how the pred warns the homeworld about the predalien!.

ZEN

ZEN

And its also nice to see that the preds use flat-space technology!.

ZEN

ZEN

And its also nice to see that the preds use flat-space technology!.

predhunter

predhunter

wolf must live, man.............hes so cool..........

ZEN

ZEN

want w-o-l-f

ZEN

ZEN

to live but like the ones from P1 & P2 i know he should'nt.

ZEN

ZEN

Geez,i had to break it up into so many chunks.Just read it all as if it were one comment(stupid security system!).

Futurfry

Futurfry

I've got to admit that I didn't read through all these posts, but I ran over the pages and I've got to ask: Are you guys real fan-boys and girls? What I'm talking about is that nobody of you seemed to notice, besides extoling Tyler's score (by the way: I've got to prise the cutaway he gave to us some weeks ago! I'm really looking forward to his score!) that the shown footage used sound samples of the Alien 4 soundtrack by Frizzell (when the spaceship crashes into the forest) and the AvP scoring of Kloser (when father and son are fleeing from the unknown danger). In detail I think the spoken parts were "They Swim..." and "Alien Fight". If you own the scores be sure to check it out! I've got to admit me being an hardcore-listener to theses scores, but I'm kind of disappointed, that the core of the fanbase didn't spot that. (the musical reprise... not me   ;)   ) I'm not pointing out that they might use old music for the new picture, because I'm aware of the fact that they're still pottering on the thing. Just saying.... have a nice a busy day!   ;D     ;)  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed