Aliens RPG*Ideas

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 12, 2006, 06:54:49 PM

Author
Aliens RPG*Ideas (Read 37,757 times)

Accaris

Accaris

"System Shock 2" is the way I would imagine the action/RPG combination of this game. If it turns out to be anything like that (despite being 3rd person,) justice will have been done, in my opinion.

Colton White

Colton White

http://www.sega.com/aliens/index.php Thay have updates there

richards_lewis94

richards_lewis94

i can imagen it as an rpg

think about it if your an alien you just go round killin the people or whatever  or do the missions
and if u  are the people u kill the aliens ited just be like concrete jungle...

Kriszilla

Kriszilla

I think it should stick to allowing you to play only as the humans. Just running around dark corridors as a lone amrine would be very creepy, much like Alien Trilogy once was. Hell, I still get chills when I hear that music.

EPA1337

EPA1337

I play World of Warcraft, but i cant see the game being like that unless it of course involves all three races. Which considering the title i highly doubt.

So i wold expect something like being able to be marines or aliens. And completing objectives for either race.

Aliens; gather victims to incubate, raids on research facilities etc

Marines: Destroy alien hives and defend military strongholds.

AWC 3117

AWC 3117

Quote from: richards_lewis94 on Dec 31, 2007, 01:49:19 PM
i can imagen it as an rpg

think about it if your an alien you just go round killin the people or whatever  or do the missions
and if u  are the people u kill the aliens ited just be like concrete jungle...

Exept Predator: Concrete Jungle sucked!

EPA1337

EPA1337

I don't know how the combat system would work best as a regular hit buttons to kill or like traditional RPG's with the damage meters and stuff like that. 

Colton White

Colton White

Forget an RPG....
Make an AVP game like Empire At War!Although a pred Vs. Marine wouldw ork better.How aliens get around?Maybe they be subplot?

Xenomorph

Xenomorph

Make a game where you can go where ever you want and colonists landing on your planet, finding an alien egg jump on their face, burst from their chest and land on a different planet or crashland back on LV-426.
And make for xbox 360 too.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

I want a choice of Aliens or Marines. Then the two stories for both species can interlock somehow.

Naissus

Naissus

I wouldnt mind the setting being an Island II colony.  You play a detective trying to solve the mysterious disapearances of some colonist.  But things quickly get out of hand and the Aliens begin to assault large portions of the population.  Your character then helps in the defense of several human fortifications.  The marines come in and you help lead them to where you think the hive is and begin cleaning up the colony.  This would only be the beginning as you find out who let the Xenomorph out.

richards_lewis94

richards_lewis94

Quote from: EPA1337 on Jan 03, 2008, 11:33:04 PM
I don't know how the combat system would work best as a regular hit buttons to kill or like traditional RPG's with the damage meters and stuff like that. 
touche
but you get my drift

AvPvTerminator

AvPvTerminator

I can't really see an alien running round doing quests or hammering away at an anvil making a sweet sword.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

"I am Lord Xenomorphicus!!" Said the king alien. "But I am a Jester for you and your queen!" Said bob. "Take my hammer and spread the mighty fear of our kingdom!" Said the King.

That is what we'll get.

Amaymyon666

Amaymyon666

somehow i got the feeling that when they say RPG in an aliens title it will be somewhat like Diablo or champions of norrath..... i could be wrong, and i hope i am, but it seems like thats how it would work...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed