Sneak Peak of Predators Score

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jun 02, 2010, 08:32:03 PM

Author
Sneak Peak of Predators Score (Read 12,825 times)

Corporal Hicks

John Debney, the man behind the score of Predators, has been promising us a video of one of his recording sessions for Predators and that video has finally been released. You can clearly hear the influence of the originals. It sounds like Predator:

Debney also confirmed via his Twitter that there will be a CD release of the soundtrack. Thanks to Darkoo for the news.

Requiem28

Requiem28

YESSS!!!!!  ;D

Tim

Tim

Yes!!!!!! ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

The Pointman

HAZAAA!!!!

GnomeSmasher

GnomeSmasher

Thats pretty damn good.

drummerboy7

drummerboy7

I AM SO JACKED FOR THIS MOVIE!  :o

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

This is awesome, gives me some hope that we will have a new movie worth a $#!& at last!!!

yaujta

yaujta

awsum!

Awgustas

Awgustas

That sounded damn great!

Flaming Firefox

wow very nice!!

Starkiller

Starkiller

very nice! esp that last 20 secs :) however i was hoping for something new, fresh and different, but non the less, this sounds promising. cant wait for the film, im hoping this 'new breed' of predator are lean, mean, agggressive and very scary ;)

Rob#2

Rob#2

I wasn't to shore on the begining but near the end it sounds very familiar, Predator 2 ?.... Hmmmm.

xor_ew

xor_ew

wow! great climax! it's amazing that every news about this movie brings positive emotions. I just can't wait and believe it'll be damn good movie...

AncientPred

AncientPred

wow, that works wonderfully even out of context

gyro

gyro

unlikely I would perchace the cd
::)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed