Exclusive: Lance Henriksen Video Interview

Started by Darkness, Dec 08, 2009, 10:11:14 PM

Author
Exclusive: Lance Henriksen Video Interview (Read 14,729 times)

TheFlash

TheFlash

He is the best. Thank's Lance.

Rob

This one's differant to the one in aliensvspredator.net, but its still Awesome !!

aliensun

aliensun

so cool, now if they make a avp3 movie based on this game, with this karl bishop weyland, that might work!! the bishop on alien3 was human, he had red blood. so he could be the same man or his son.

3volved

3volved

Predator had the spear at the end! 4:40 o.O is this only new to me? lol

Predator Bounty Hunter

Predator Bounty Hunter

I like men!!!   :o     :o   I like Lance Henriksen....!!   ;D   He is actor in Aliens,Alien 3 and AVP.

XENOVIN

XENOVIN

DEFINATELY GETTIN THIS GAME NOW YEE HAH.SO CAMERON COULD STILL BE DOIN AN ALIEN MOVIE BLOODY BRILL.LANCE HAS GOT TOO BE IN IT GREAT ACTORS NEVER GET OLD THEY GET BETTER CHEERS M8   :D  

Mr. Slugworth

Nice to see that some great actors acknowledge the importance of video games (Lance Henriksen, Bill Murray etc). They're a bigger production than most motion pictures nowadays. I can already tell that this game is almost exactly what the AvP movies should have been.

wow gold

wow gold

was one of those guest stars who did some voice work for the game. He plays Karl Bishop Weyland, the descendant of Weyland-Yutani

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed