Weekly Stream Thread

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jan 06, 2022, 07:23:48 PM

Author
Weekly Stream Thread (Read 16,715 times)

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Alien Trilogy is a classic.  I still play it on the original PS1.  Missed the live stream last night so will be watching this later on  :)  :D Thanks guys!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Was a nightmare with the controls. I should have remapped some of that earlier. I'll revisit it for future streams/videos once I've sorted that.

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Were you playing the DOS version? Looking forward to future streams with Alien Trilogy  :)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Emulated PS1 version.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

It is done, at last, it is done!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

We're itching to move on to Insane now though! We'll take a break from it for the streams, but that was so damn satisfying to finish.

ScaryMinds

ScaryMinds

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 25, 2022, 11:05:48 AMWas a nightmare with the controls. I should have remapped some of that earlier. I'll revisit it for future streams/videos once I've sorted that.

You're probably all over this but if using a PS4 controller DS4Windows is a huge help in mapping the various buttons etc. (Proviso, if using something like ePSXe).

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Just Adam and Kailem today. Showing off the new Predator DLC.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Me and Crazy Rich just finished Pathogen on Intense difficulty, maybe we can join in the rotation sometime?

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Sep 04, 2022, 09:22:22 PMMe and Crazy Rich just finished Pathogen on Intense difficulty, maybe we can join in the rotation sometime?

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

You saved my bacon more than once in that last match that we had.

Komenja

Komenja

Say, Hicks, Ridgetop, any chance you guys might ever do a stream of the Under the Munter's Hoon Hunter's Moon mod for AvP2?  :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed