NECA Aliens

Started by DerelictShip, Jul 07, 2013, 12:50:59 AM

Author
NECA Aliens (Read 840,366 times)

dHunter333

dHunter333

Got the Neca Kenner Rhino and Drake in. Both figures are pretty nice, I rate them both a 7.5 out of 10. Hopefully we will get a movie Drake figure soon, about 18 months ago Neca was talking to the actor...*fingers crossed*

Here is the Rhino in the package.

I did get 2 of them, here they are out of the package.

Here he is with my entire Neca Kenner Xenomorph collection.

Here is the Rhino next to some other deluxe figures, Newborn, Assassin Predator, and the Powerloader.

Here is my YouTube review on Rhino.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaJqNYk2pW8&t=18s

Here is Drake in the package.

Here he is out of the package.

Here he is with his accessories and harness removed. This is not supposed to come off, I got it off, but ripped the glued part, and shows a gap in his torso, it is not meant to come off.

Here he is with my crappy, unfinished custom movie Drake.

Here is the entire collection of Neca Kenner Space Marines. Bring on Hicks, Hudson, Bishop, O'Maley, & Atax!

Here he is with a bunch of smartgunners.

He is Drake and Vasquez...if only it was the movie version.

Here are the Kenner Apone and Drake figures next to the 8 movie figures they've released. Placeholders for now...

Here is my YouTube review on Drake.

Still Collating...

Still Collating...

I love how quickly you make these videos when the new figures come out. A review of them really helps me make a decision if they're worth buying but not miss out on them at the same time.

Yeah, I think it's a factory error for Drake, the thing about the smartgun arm. Maybe try looking at the official photos on Neca's site or the Toy fair photos by Toyark?

Xiggz456

Xiggz456

Got the Kenner Rhino at my local Target! I actually expected the figure to cost around $40-$50 so I was pleasantly surprised when it was $34. Super sweet figure and I'm hyped about it! Nice timing as well with Alien Day right around the corner.

bobcunk

bobcunk

Everything in Canada is closed besides Walmart and I don't think they ever had Neca stuff and I. It's on amazon now for $75 pluse 30 shipping. Its should be illegal to sell things at a higher price, their should be set price for everything and people should not be allowed to resell the first year after release. I'll wait and get it from eb.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: dHunter333 on Apr 14, 2020, 03:21:37 AM
Got the Neca Kenner Rhino and Drake in.
Where did you buy the Rhino Alien from? BBTS has the preorder listed as shipping in May.

A_Sexual_Tyrannosaurus

A_Sexual_Tyrannosaurus

I'm kinda disappointed with the Ultimate Big Chap. Are the elbows not supposed to swivel? Or are the joints just stiff on my figure?

dHunter333

dHunter333

Did an Alien Day YouTube collection video. HUGE Alien, Predator, Engineer, Marine, & Weyland Yutani armies. INSANE ARMY BUILDING!

I shot 2 videos, one shorter version (8 minutes)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMvrGk3hGn0&t=314s

One longer version (24 minutes)

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I found the Rhino Alien at Target yesterday, and holy goddamn is it awesome.

It's missing one point of articulation on the back legs that would be useful for stability - I get why they cut it because it lets the sculpt be more faithful to the Kenner toy, but I'd have been okay with them compromising on that so they could put the articulation in.

I also kinda wish it had big stompy feet like the Kenner toy but I suspect they did it this way so they could reuse the mold for a Bull Alien.

Neomorph-01

Neomorph-01

I'm so looking forward to getting myself a Rhino Xenomorph (I like the look, but I will have to paint it in film colours - a fun project), and it looks like it's got a good size - for extra menace.
I really do hope Neca creates the Bull Xenomorph next (both Bull and Rhino I used to own from the Kenner line - good memories)
Neca has made some great updates to the classic Kenner designs.

Bilbo5000

Bilbo5000

Quote from: Neomorph-01 on Apr 30, 2020, 08:07:37 PM
I'm so looking forward to getting myself a Rhino Xenomorph (I like the look, but I will have to paint it in film colours - a fun project), and it looks like it's got a good size - for extra menace.
I really do hope Neca creates the Bull Xenomorph next (both Bull and Rhino I used to own from the Kenner line - good memories)
Neca has made some great updates to the classic Kenner designs.
Totally agree...Can't wait for  my Target to get the Rhino. dHunter333's review only made me want it more. Thank You ;D

GQSioux

GQSioux

He's a beauty! Mine arrived today.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Picked these bad boys up on ebay. I should have started getting them earlier but my goal is to display them with the kenner versions I still have from my childhood. The Rhino is amazing looking, I need that too lol.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I'm still trying to find my Gorilla Alien, I've got it in a box somewhere but I haven't tracked it down yet.

Kailem

Kailem

I missed out on getting the Gorilla during that wave. I held off on buying it because it was more expensive than the Mantis and Queen Face Hugger, and of course the next time I checked Amazon it was over £100. Now I'm left wishing I'd just bitten the bullet and bought it when I had the chance.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed