Started by Ccoletta86, Dec 22, 2007, 07:25:48 AM

Author
The big surprise.... (Read 4,920 times)

brad873

brad873

freddy vs jason

Ccoletta86

Ccoletta86

OH OH and i willl have an ultimate fangasm if the original Predator music starts to play when Wolf breaks out of the rubble....it''ll be HEAVEN

Gates

Gates

What rubble?

Ccoletta86

Ccoletta86

Quote from: Gates on Dec 22, 2007, 04:56:05 PM
What rubble?

i dont know what your talking about silly head

Gates

Gates

Fair enough...I have no idea what you're talking about either... :)

Sheriff Eddie Morales

Sheriff Eddie Morales

Now that's something funny.  ::) :D

SiL

SiL

The big surprise is the movie's not as awesome as everyone was led to believe.

Sheriff Eddie Morales

Sheriff Eddie Morales

Quote from: SiL on Dec 22, 2007, 08:49:18 PM
The big surprise is the movie's not as awesome as everyone was led to believe.

What makes you think that? :o

The Chibi Kiriyama

The Chibi Kiriyama

The big surprise is when the credits come and the first thing shown is "Directed by Paul W.S. Anderson."

holdtheline

holdtheline

If Wolf was to survive, I wouldn't want him to be unscathed, he would have to pick up some new scars and a severed arm etc.. ;)

§niperhawk

§niperhawk

Quote from: The Chibi Kiriyama on Dec 22, 2007, 08:53:34 PM
The big surprise is when the credits come and the first thing shown is "Directed by Paul W.S. Anderson."

Lmao i hope to God that isnt true

D88M

D88M

Quote from: YutaniDitch on Dec 22, 2007, 03:39:51 PM
Quote from: Ccoletta86 on Dec 22, 2007, 07:25:48 AM
Ok guys i know this might be far fetched and random but i have a feeling that the movie that is being shown internationally at the pre-screen is just the strause brothers test-bed for the movie...If i guess correctly and i hope to god i this happens...i would be highly amused if the US release has a different suprise alternate ending which would be a pretty neat surprise and would more accuratly portray a lead off into a sequel rather than [the rumoured ending - edit] ..... i mentioned in another thread that a well pulled off surprise ending would have Wolf emerge out of the ruble with Chets head as a trophy and we see wolfs entourage pick him up....would this be logical or have the the bros really screwed us over with such a lackluster ending?

THAT would be SUCH a ripoff of FvJ... ::)

¿freddy versus jason? I was right... this movie is a piece of shit and is biased.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed