Newest AvP Patch Announced

Started by Corporal Hicks, Mar 16, 2010, 06:35:21 PM

Author
Newest AvP Patch Announced (Read 11,380 times)

Anharat

Anharat

I just hope the patch is more of a bug/issues fixing patch rather than a ill thought nerf bomb. Anyone else notice how it only says x box live players will notice improved waiting times online?

Darklarik

Darklarik

better use the campaing XP glitch while it lasts....

SHREK

SHREK

really wish i never wasted my money on this game

Rob#2

Rob#2

Console versions... YAAYYYY !! ;D

Hemi

Hemi

lol@web... I think by now we know how people react over here. ::)  Good debate always ends in screaming and updates of franchise games are never adressing the right problems to these folks. Too bad m8's...your missing out on so much fun.

Spoon

Spoon

Wheres the patch!

Pete Script

Pete Script

No patch or dlc on the 360!!!

Bugswarm

Bugswarm

There is only one reason i can think of why we would even need crouxching. And that is to avoid f**king shooting your teammate as he stand infront of you.

Hemi

Hemi

hmmm..nothing on ps3 either...

Pete Script

Pete Script

Come on Rebellion/Sega if your not going to release dlc/patch on the date you have confirmed then we need to know why!

PeteScript

PeteScript

Come on Rebellion/Sega if your not going to release dlc/patch on the date you have confirmed then we need to know why!

Fujimaster

Fujimaster

I WANNA GO TO HAWAII!!! YAY!!!!

Bugswarm

Bugswarm

This is nonsense, what is Rebellion doing? if they are not gona pump out patches to fix this mess that they made might aswell hand over the mod tools and sources to others to do it. Im sure we have a russian group of geniuses willing to fix the mess. Goes to show the most talented individuals never work fulltime in a company like Rebellion. They even have the balls to pump out a map pack that requires us to pay for it before they even fix the game first. Thats just plain selfish.

Vpg

Vpg

What about the Ps3 version lol, we need dedicated servers! XD>Do not want to get flamed< I actually stop playing this game because of the connection issues.
Truly.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed