ACM at Comic-Con 2012

Started by ikarop, Jul 05, 2012, 11:32:38 PM

Author
ACM at Comic-Con 2012 (Read 34,593 times)

ikarop

ikarop

QuoteAliens: Colonial Marines @ SEGA Arcade
200 Harbor Drive, Suite 120, San Diego, CA 92101
Wednesday, July 11, 7pm – 10 pm
Thursday, July 12 - Saturday, July 14, 1pm – 9pm
Sunday, July 15, 11am – 7pm

Quote:
SEGA® of America, Inc. today announced that after last year's success, the company is once again setting up shop in downtown San Diego to showcase its biggest titles during San Diego Comic-Con International 2012. The limited-time-only SEGA Arcade, located at 200 Harbor Drive, Suite 120, will feature this fall's Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed™, the thrilling new racing experience featuring Sonic the Hedgehog and a fantastic cast of SEGA All-Stars, as well as Aliens: Colonial Marines™, the highly anticipated first-person shooter from critically acclaimed studio Gearbox Software that will bring new levels of bone-chilling suspense and adrenaline-filled action to the renowned ALIENS franchise.

Additionally, internationally acclaimed concept designer and visual futurist Syd Mead will sign limited prints of his concept art of the USS Sulaco, featured in the movie ALIENS and in the upcoming game Aliens: Colonial Marines, on Friday, July 13, from 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM. Dark Horse and SEGA® of America, Inc. are also pleased to invite fans of the franchise to stop by the SEGA Pop-Up Arcade in downtown San Diego or Booth #2615 on the expo floor to pick up a copy of an exclusive free Aliens: Colonial Marines comic that is only available during San Diego Comic-Con 2012. SEGA's Aliens: Colonial Marines presence in San Diego will further entail the display of the original 12ft alien queen special effects prop used in the iconic 1986 film ALIENS, courtesy of Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation.

http://blogs.sega.com/2012/07/05/segasdcc-sega-comic-con-2012/

WickerMan

WickerMan

Damn, an exclusive comic book? Hope they at least sell it afterwards.

scm

scm

Welp guess i'll give it a try while i'm down there.

ikarop

ikarop

IIRC they attempted to bring the game to SDCC last year. I remember talk about Syd too but it didn't went through for some reason. Glad to see it finally happening.

So who's attending?

scm

scm

Quote from: ikarop on Jul 06, 2012, 12:54:25 AM
IIRC they attempted to bring the game to SDCC last year. I remember talk about Syd too but it didn't went through for some reason. Glad to see it finally happening.

So who's attending?
so far only me I guess.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

The announcement will be that they will delay the game due to having to add female characters in Multi-Player!

Predaker

Predaker

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jul 06, 2012, 11:21:31 PM
The announcement will be that they will delay the game due to having to add female characters in Multi-Player!

Lulz s.pred  :laugh: I c what u did thar

ikarop

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Someone NEEDS to get me that comic. I'll even throw some cash in to make it worth their while.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Someone is gonna scan it and we all can download it later lol  ::)

shadowedge

shadowedge

Thats...A REALLY good cover!

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: Voodoo Actual on Jul 10, 2012, 05:12:48 AM

Yep. I don't feel bad about it either if only people going to Comic Con can get it.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I'd much prefer a physical copy. :)

WinterActual

WinterActual

Yeah but its limited to the Comic-Con participants so..

9th_Stew

9th_Stew

Quote from: Xenomrph on Jul 10, 2012, 01:16:59 PM
I'd much prefer a physical copy. :)

i dont, bring on the scans!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed