New AvP Community Sites

Started by Darkness, Jun 30, 2009, 07:06:30 PM

Author
New AvP Community Sites (Read 8,756 times)

ikarop

ikarop

GL with your sites. I really enjoy http://www.aliensvspredator.net/ design.

Chris P

Chris P

Well, AVp Spectrum will be undergoing a design change this week, for all of you who think we are similar to Galaxy. I am revamping the site with a totally new design, one that hasn't been done before. You can count on that.    ;)   You will want to take a look in about a day or so.

predatorfandrc90

predatorfandrc90

Thanks man will all take a look im sure its good to see more sites poppin up.   ;D  

Chris P

Chris P

Yeah, actually I just started this morning and have been working for the better part of the day. I tell ya, I am changing SO MUCH around. We should have it all done....(HOPEFULLY) by friday's end. I know a few sites that will post a news block when I announce it, ALien Experience being one of them, Darkness mentioned another one in a few weeks, so you are bound to hear about it. I can promise one thing, you won't be disapointed.    ;)  

Rob

Rob

Chris P: Cool, Can't wate   :)  

Chris P

Chris P

Thanks guys, I can gurantee it will not be anything like Galaxy, Experience, Abdsolute AVP, or AVP Freaks. It is totally original I am about half way done the basic layout, and then I will incorperate it among the rest of my pages, including gallery and forum. TO anyone who isn't a regular at Spectrum it will be HUGE! Hell, even my members will be shocked. I can't wait to share it!    ;)  

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

AvPWorld. Brings back memories.

Chris P

Chris P

Didn't you run AVPWorld? Or "AN" AVP World Hicks?

Harry72

Harry72

Hehe. That's the real reason Hicks.   :D   AvPWorld sounds cool - so i took it for the title. BTW: Aliens-versus-Predator is too long.    :P  

Chris P

Chris P

ALRIGHT! I got it done! Spectrum's new design is up and running! Please comemnt. I am working on bug fixes now, so please report what you find.  Thanks.

Harry72

Harry72

Yeah Chris. Good luck with your site. Put your banner in our partnerlinklist.    :P  

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Yeah, I used to run an AvPWorld way back when I first joined the community. Shipley who runs PlanetAvP originally used to run another AvPWorld years before I ever became active. Gotta say Chris, I do like the new site look. It's really good.  Although you did spell prequel one in your forum. It's prequel, not prequal.

Chris P

Chris P

Thanks Hicks. It tooka while to get the images to align properly. I will fix the spelling issue, thanks.  TO everyone else, we are currently now on avpspectrum.com, no longer freezoka.com, so we now own a real domain. Also, we have switched hosts so now I am getting the databases transferred so all my old members can pick up where they left off.    ;)  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed