Alien TV Series From Noah Hawley and Ridley Scott CONFIRMED

Started by Nukiemorph, Dec 10, 2020, 11:03:29 PM

Author
Alien TV Series From Noah Hawley and Ridley Scott CONFIRMED (Read 206,318 times)

Nukiemorph

Isn't GiantFreakingRobot one of those known bullshit sites like WeGotThisCovered?

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Not quite, sometimes they are on the money, but yeah in general.

Nukiemorph

Well good, then I hope it's true.

Let Ridley finish with a series, give Noah his series, give Fede his movie, and put it all on blu-ray so I can physically bathe in new Alien stuff.

SiL

A broken clock is right twice a day.

[cancerblack]

Quote from: SiL on Jul 05, 2022, 03:46:04 AMA broken clock is right twice a day.

I want this to be the case but have zero confidence for now.

SiL

I was more confirming that it's a garbage site and that its occasional accuracy is no indication it's reliable. I wouldn't trust this information as far as I could throw my computer screen displaying it.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Nukiemorph on Jul 05, 2022, 02:43:51 AMIsn't GiantFreakingRobot one of those known bullshit sites like WeGotThisCovered?

It is a garbage website. So much so I encourage people not to click any of their links or contribute towards their ad revenue or statistics. They've been known to post occasional true stuff - they cover exclusives we share occasionally, which rankles me and I'm certain they do on purpose - but I still refuse to even read their posts.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

This is rumour control:

Riddles is producing the Noah Hawley Alien series. He will also be producing (and possibly directing) a new Blade Runner series.

No indication of any second Alien series by him.

BigDaddyJohn

We know the man is hyperactive, but at his age it's already enough work I think.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Jul 05, 2022, 11:17:40 AMThis is rumour control:

Riddles is producing the Noah Hawley Alien series. He will also be producing (and possibly directing) a new Blade Runner series.

No indication of any second Alien series by him.

Napoleon isn't going to fight Aliens?

Local Trouble

Tell Riddles that A5 should take place in France because AR ended in Paris.  That should get his attention.  The post-apocalyptic mutants who live there will all wear half-helmets.

kwisatz

Do you think these post-apocalyptic mutants wearing half-helmets will bear Aliens with only half a skull?

Local Trouble

Quote from: kwisatz on Jul 05, 2022, 08:00:41 PMDo you think these post-apocalyptic mutants wearing half-helmets will bear Aliens with only half a skull?

Probably.  It'll show up during Jemaine Clement's dance number.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jul 05, 2022, 07:35:48 PMTell Riddles that A5 should take place in France because AR ended in Paris.  That should get his attention.  The post-apocalyptic mutants who live there will all wear half-helmets.

Ah so this is the plot of the long-lost Cameron-penned, Scott-helmed Alien 5 then. Who does Arnold play?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed