New Footage Shown at CinemaCon!

Started by Anthony, Mar 30, 2017, 06:10:52 PM

Author
New Footage Shown at CinemaCon! (Read 48,776 times)

salomonj

salomonj

Quote from: BishopShouldGo on Mar 30, 2017, 07:03:54 PM
"But their power is an illusion. They don't deserve to start again, and I'm not going to let them."

Oh my. This franchise is finally being given the type of dialogue I've always wanted it to have. EPIC dialogue.

We've come a long way from "IT! Has memories! Why! Does IT! Have memories!", "REAL NICE PARTY AIN'T IT?" and "Who do I have to f**k to get off this boat?" people. Take it in. Enjoy it.
true that, David's lines are awesome

Evanus

Evanus

I don't know what to think about it. The dialogue is cool, but it's all just so cliché: an evil android who hates humans and wants to wipe them out. :-\ But we'll see. Michael Fassbender's superb acting will definitely help, I think.

Never say no to Panda!

Quote from: cliffhanger on Mar 30, 2017, 07:06:45 PM
THANKS FOR THE SPOILERS IN THE OP.

great, thanks.

Browsing AVPGalaxy.net close to the release of a new Alien movie = Game Over Man, GAME OVER!   ;)

Anthony

Anthony

Quote from: cliffhanger on Mar 30, 2017, 07:06:45 PM
THANKS FOR THE SPOILERS IN THE OP.

great, thanks.

Shit, I didn't think about that.

I'm sorry man. I'll update the post.

Ultramorph

I want to see that scene so bad! It's sounded f**king epic ever since it was first revealed in those leaks.

Stolen

The evolution of David seems crazy. I can't wait.

Evanus

Now I wonder if there might be more scenes in the final movie that weren't in the most recent test screenings? Like
Spoiler
David communicating with the Xenomorph.
[close]

jdxmoore

Sounds EPIC. Cant wait!

not sure what I'm going to do with myself after I've watched it though. Start the wait for Alien Awakening I suppose 😄

PierreVW

Quote from: jdxmoore on Mar 30, 2017, 07:45:43 PM
Sounds EPIC. Cant wait!

not sure what I'm going to do with myself after I've watched it though. Start the wait for Alien Awakening I suppose 😄

Sounds EPIC.

And Sir Ridley Scott is The King of Visuals so ALIENS KILLING ENGINEERS is going to LOOK PERFECT!.

Evanus

Quote from: PierreVW on Mar 30, 2017, 07:49:57 PM
Quote from: jdxmoore on Mar 30, 2017, 07:45:43 PM
Sounds EPIC. Cant wait!

Sounds EPIC.

And Sir Ridley Scott is The King of Visuals so ALIENS KILLING ENGINEERS is going to LOOK PERFECT!.
I don't think they'll be killed by aliens, just the black goo.

Denton Smalls

[/quote]
I don't think they'll be killed by aliens, just the black goo.
[/quote]

I hope the goo doesn't just burn the Engineers as it looks. That will just add one more random effect it causes to the growing list of random effects.

So far we have DNA disintegration, zombie mutation, and lethal STD.

Infected

I wanna pick up a pulse rifle and go full retard on David.

shawsbaby

This sounds hot. But man, oh man, why show SO much footage this far in advance? Sigh.

rabidranger

This sounds like the ****. I guess those that saw an early cut didn't see everything?

shawsbaby

Quote from: rabidranger on Mar 30, 2017, 08:40:16 PM
This sounds like the ****. I guess those that saw an early cut didn't see everything?

This confirms what was shown in the first (early) screening. The latter screening didn't have this footage that's been described.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed