CreatureNFX’s Paul Trefry talks working with Ridley Scott on 'Alien: Covenant'

Started by Pvt. Himmel, Feb 03, 2017, 12:01:18 AM

Author
CreatureNFX’s Paul Trefry talks working with Ridley Scott on 'Alien: Covenant' (Read 5,392 times)

Ingwar

I'm perplexed now. It's RSA twitter account then this interview has to be legit. Or maybe not?

SiL

Haven't we read this before? I remember every detail in that interview.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Yeah, they link to the same interview Himmel posted originally. The one that was discounted by Odd Studios.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: SiL on Feb 15, 2017, 09:16:39 PM
Haven't we read this before? I remember every detail in that interview.

Yeah, it's the exact same one from before. I've dropped Odd Studios a line. Maybe we'll get some more info about this soon.

It's not quite as dramatic as it sounded. Basically, it's been rewritten to reflect that Trefry was working for Odd Studios and Creatures Inc. not that CreatureNFX was working on the film doing effects work separate to Odd Creatures.

QuoteOne of Trefry's most recent gigs was on Ridley Scott's Alien: Covenant, which wrapped in Sydney last year. Trefry was brought on by Sydney's Odd Studio and the U.K's Creatures Inc. to do some sculpting.

Odd's Adam Johansen worked with Creature Inc.'s Conor O'Sullivan as creature supervisors, with Odd's Damian Martin the workshop supervisor on the anticipated project.

echobbase79

I gotta say Himmel you do a good job of finding news.

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Well at least somebody appreciates it.  Thanks. 8)

Corporal Hicks

I'm going to repost this on the front page shortly with some other nugget I've just come across.

Necronomicon II

FiorinaFury161

Local Trouble and I have a problem with that skull.  >:(

Corporal Hicks

426Buddy

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed