final Fantasy X & X-2

Started by Cromartie, Mar 26, 2007, 03:34:55 PM

Author
final Fantasy X & X-2 (Read 5,647 times)

Cromartie

Cromartie

did anyone feel sad or maybe cry at the end of final fantasy x or x-2 ?  ???(especially X)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

i have not finished 10 yet, but i have played x-2, badass game thank god for ATB

Wolfy

Wolfy

Quote from: CrazyPalpatine on Mar 26, 2007, 03:34:55 PM
did anyone feel sad or maybe cry at the end of final fantasy x or x-2 ?  ???(especially X)

Yes funnily enough, I completed FFX, never played FFX-2.  The main reason is because you become so involved with the characters in the long time it takes to complete the game, you can sometimes think they exist... (nerd)

I also have the FFX piano theme on comp, which rocks so bad.

Final Fantasy X - to Zanarkand I think it's all called.

ANother great thing about FFX was the intro with the blitzball, and the music to it. I hate the band and their style of music, but this song was great.

FFX ending, with "to zanarkand" cluttered among the music at approx 2mins 50 secs, it's not on piano though.

( I WATCHED IT WHILE MAKING THIS POST AND WAS HEARTBROKEN LOL)

FFX intro, music is rammenstein - zanarkand blitzball

Cromartie

Cromartie

yeah it was sad the way that tidus just accepted that he was a dream and dissapeared and met his father auron and braska.......

Wolfy

Wolfy

I cheated and watched the ending of X-2 on youtube  :'(

This will leave you in tears for sure

Cromartie

Cromartie

which ending? the one with tidus or the one on top of the celsius?

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I actually like that Tidus was dealt a bit of bad luck.  It kind of was like an Alien 3 slap to gamers because the end hero didn't have a happy ending.

Being a series vet (I have them all with the exception of IV) the main characters are almost all immortal and get happy endings.  So it was something of a refresher to see a little sadness rubbed in.

(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed