Dead Rising

Started by Mike’s Monsters, Jan 23, 2007, 06:08:37 AM

Author
Dead Rising (Read 5,533 times)

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

Anyone played it? I am thinkin about pickin it up on wedsnesday. I havent played it yet but it looks like a blast!

ian36015

ian36015

Its pretty awesome.. Its a must for any collection. Even tho theres some fustrating moments and what-not's, its a bad ass game

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

sweet i cant wait to play it tomorrow

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

Its deffinatly a very entertaining game, but gets a little old, and not much replay value.

Glock 17

Glock 17

It's a good one to be sure. The gun store is my fave place. You got a shotgun, and you can just mow em' down.  And you have to deal with the living as well as the dead-raiders, psychopaths, and the usual types that pop up when law and order goes south, lol

Yeah, it gets a bit repetitive, but for the subject matter and the great graphics and all, it's definitely a keeper. I ain't sellin MY copy.

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

i hate those convicts in the jeep in the park... pain in the butt sometimes... and when the lights go out... UGH! lol but I love this game!

Glock 17

Glock 17

Right on, Mikey :) 

Y'know what's cool too? Sometimes if you listen to the zombies when there's a bunch of them, some of them sound like they talk. I thought I heard one of them say "It...lives"  and another one sounded like it said, "eat...him"  When I'm playing this at night, it gets really scary, even though there's like 9 or 10 other houses on my street about 20 feet across the road from me. Same when I used to play Fatal Frame. That was a scary one too  :o

It

It

I heard that the guys who made this game are coming out with a alien/predator/marine hack and slash game

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

that would be cool! i haven't heard of anything like that though.

MrLee

MrLee

this game is very funny, and cool story!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed