Yvonne Strahovski joins the cast

Started by ace3g, Feb 22, 2017, 07:17:14 PM

Author
Yvonne Strahovski joins the cast (Read 12,905 times)

The Wolverine Predator

Hubba, Hubba!

Stealth_Hunter

Thanks for posting ace. I've only seen her in Dexter but can't remember much as its been years since watching.

Likely not much screen time, though.

T888

T888

Seems legit, perfect milf!  ;D

Xan21

Xan21

Yeah yeah straighties keep them in your pants

Corporal Hicks

Let's behave like gentlemen, please.

Will you look at that! THR went an article without saying The Predator was set in the suburbs.

The Mrs was quite fond of Chuck so I saw a fair bit of her in that. Iirc she played one of Dexter's girlfriends in that. I think he was hunting her down then fell for her. I could do with a rewatch of Dexter actually.

T888

T888

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 22, 2017, 07:32:29 PM
Let's behave like gentlemen, please.

Will you look at that! THR went an article without saying The Predator was set in the suburbs.

The Mrs was quite fond of Chuck so I saw a fair bit of her in that. Iirc she played one of Dexter's girlfriends in that. I think he was hunting her down then fell for her. I could do with a rewatch of Dexter actually.

You're right but be careful about the spoilers. I have been spoiled GOT here on the thread about the cast.

Corporal Hicks

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=52296.0

You can find our spoiler policy here. If you think something breaks that then please report it.

T888

T888

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 22, 2017, 07:36:16 PM

You can find our spoiler policy here. If you think something breaks that then please report it.

One year warranty? That is light! But OK.  :'(

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Xan21 on Feb 22, 2017, 07:28:11 PM
Yeah yeah straighties keep them in your pants

:laugh:

The Joker

I guess you can say that this film has a strong "bench". Obviously they missed out on an A-lister, but I guess the next best thing was for the film to have an overall cast with diverse talent.

Master

Master

Quote from: T888 on Feb 22, 2017, 07:38:09 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 22, 2017, 07:36:16 PM

One year warranty? That is light! But OK.  :'(

There was a girl here who had the audacity to use image of Deacon as her signature before Prometheus even had premiere around the world. Same with dead Jofrey, same night the episode aired...

Whos_Nick

I'm a fan of her work, shame she isn't in more films. I really liked her in the Mass Effect series.

N-Shifter

N-Shifter

Take my money.

It's quite a diverse and interesting cast so far, I like it.

Xenomorphine

Hope they have her appear as a brunette, so that we can finally see a 'what if' of a live-action Miranda Lawson. :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed