Recent posts

General Film/TV Discussion / Re: Borderlands Movie
Last post by Nightmare Asylum - Today at 03:09:57 PM
I'll visit beautiful Pandora in 2025 when Jimbo leads me there by the hand, thank you very much.
Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien: Romulus Catch-All T...
Last post by BigDaddyJohn - Today at 03:08:27 PM
Maybe two sneak peek with interviews of the cast of Romulus in between.
Last post by Nightmare Asylum - Today at 03:01:49 PM
Quote from: TheBATMAN on Today at 02:41:56 PMI would imagine the 10 mins includes the chat with Fede and Ridley.

That chat seems more specific to Alien than Alien: Romulus, so I don't see much of a point in attaching it to Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes.
Last post by TheBATMAN - Today at 02:41:56 PM
I would imagine the 10 mins includes the chat with Fede and Ridley.
Last post by 426Buddy - Today at 02:40:12 PM
Yeah 10 minutes is a little crazy, we really only need a proper trailer between now and August and I'm fine. I hope they don't show everything the film has between now and then.
Last post by ASH1977 - Today at 02:40:08 PM
I have my tickets for Alien for Saturday.

Looking forward to seeing what clip gets shown.
Quote from: Acid_Reign161 on Today at 12:06:09 AMOf all the crossovers we never got, I was amazed at the lack of Alien/Species when Dark Horse had both. Not so much as a "Vs" but rather the Sil type hybrids being another bio weapon like the neomorph. The fact that Species II features black goo making victims undergo metamorphosis into a violent Gigeresque creature bent on sexual reproduction seems a totally missed opportunity for an Alien-universe crossover to me.

Didn't know that was something I wanted until right now. Wtf

I need check out the Species series. Only seen the first one (when I was way too young to be watching it lol)
General Film/TV Discussion / Re: Atlas
Last post by 426Buddy - Today at 02:36:09 PM
Yeah strong Titanfall vibes...

Lopez feels miscast, should have been Michelle Rodriguez.
There's a chance for anything, but I can't see this one happening. They let the license go and didn't really show any signs of extending or renewing it. Hiya doesn't seem interested. But that could always change down the line.
General Film/TV Discussion / Re: Atlas
Last post by ace3g - Today at 02:16:34 PM
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed