FoxNext Developing Alien Multiplayer Virtual Reality Game

Started by Darkness, May 19, 2017, 09:15:35 PM

Author
FoxNext Developing Alien Multiplayer Virtual Reality Game (Read 24,806 times)

Darwinsgirl

Hopefully this will be a success and they will branch out to other major cities. 8)

VegettoXTSY

VegettoXTSY

I just signed my son and I up.  We are going next Sunday to celebrate my birthday 4/26!  I am so stoked since we live 20 minutes from here.  I will post on here to let people know how it is.

GQSioux

I actually got a press event invite for this. It's taking place on 4/26. I live about 45-60 min away depending on traffic, but it's also a work day, so I am not sure I can even make it, which sucks.

KillCrites

Is it just me or do the aliens have really big heads in the promotional art? Like, bigger than usual.

El Diablo

I just booked a spot for myself and some friends. I live near that area.

VegettoXTSY

VegettoXTSY

Want to go on Alien day but i'm out of vacation time till next month.  Settled for Sunday instead.

Darwinsgirl

Quote from: VegettoXTSY on Apr 18, 2018, 06:22:21 PM
I just signed my son and I up.  We are going next Sunday to celebrate my birthday 4/26!  I am so stoked since we live 20 minutes from here.  I will post on here to let people know how it is.

Happy Birthday early!  What a great birthday present & share the experience with your son!  8)

Corporal Hicks

Well this is awesome! Not so awesome if this doesn't travel as I'll likely never get to play it!  :'( But looking forward to hearing what people think of it.

vegettoxtc

Oh he will be stoked!  He is 10 and has been in love with the series since he was 5.  We are the bad parents that let our kids watch rated R movies.

Xenomorphine

Just in the age-range limitation...

N-Shifter

Quote from: vegettoxtc on Apr 18, 2018, 08:09:13 PM
Oh he will be stoked!  He is 10 and has been in love with the series since he was 5.  We are the bad parents that let our kids watch rated R movies.

Never did me any harm *twitches

GrimmVision

Is this supposed to be the video game developed by Cold Iron Studios that was announced 3 months ago, or is that still an entirely different project separate from this?

Huggs

Would've really dug this when I was a kid, but I'm alittle old for this sort of thing now. It's always great to see stuff like this though. Any new Alien experience keeps the beast alive. I just hope we get another game with the quality of Isolation someday.

N-Shifter

Quote from: Huggs on Apr 18, 2018, 10:28:52 PM
Would've really dug this when I was a kid, but I'm alittle old for this sort of thing now.

Older the bull, stiffer the horn ;)

I'm sure you'd give the young pups a run for their money, given the chance at having a shot of that thing.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: N-Shifter on Apr 18, 2018, 10:53:08 PM
Quote from: Huggs on Apr 18, 2018, 10:28:52 PM
Would've really dug this when I was a kid, but I'm alittle old for this sort of thing now.

Older the bull, stiffer the horn ;)

I'm sure you'd give the young pups a run for their money, given the chance at having a shot of that thing.

Undoubtedly, It might look alittle weird though. A grown man surrounded by laughing children, as I hysterically yell, "Shut up! Do you wanna get us all killed?!"  :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed