First AvP Test Screening Shown

Started by Darkness, Jun 30, 2004, 08:27:57 PM

Author
First AvP Test Screening Shown (Read 10,668 times)

SENTINEL

SENTINEL

goody........................hummmm   ???   .......i mean THIS  F____KING ROCKS MATE!!!!!!!!!!! LOL and im from the NEW YORK, lolol, hhhhhhhhh shoundt have said that   ;)  

Shaneus

Shaneus

These people bagging andersons past movies. Have ever seen Event Horizon that moving fu__ing rocks !!!! It doesnt matter if AvP is good or bad its gonna be just like freddy Vs jason. All alien fans and all predator fans will see it and will like it and no matter how bad the storyline seems or the acting or anything else we get to see Aliens Predators another Alien Queen a new type of alien (grid) and the return of the big boy Bishop. What more could you want get the dvd when its out and just skip to the fight scenes. So let us not debate the goodness of this movie let us just rejoice that it is being made. And i say we all go and see it 4 or 5 times at the cinema in its first week so it makes a shit load of money and they grace us with a sequel hell even a whole series. I hope like some of you have said that there are a lot of little homages throughout the film. THIS WILL ROCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shaneus

Shaneus

These people bagging andersons past movies. Have ever seen Event Horizon that moving fu__ing rocks !!!! It doesnt matter if AvP is good or bad its gonna be just like freddy Vs jason. All alien fans and all predator fans will see it and will like it and no matter how bad the storyline seems or the acting or anything else we get to see Aliens Predators another Alien Queen a new type of alien (grid) and the return of the big boy Bishop. What more could you want get the dvd when its out and just skip to the fight scenes. So let us not debate the goodness of this movie let us just rejoice that it is being made. And i say we all go and see it 4 or 5 times at the cinema in its first week so it makes a shit load of money and they grace us with a sequel hell even a whole series. I hope like some of you have said that there are a lot of little homages throughout the film. THIS WILL ROCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J

J

HECK, I just had a thought  If this movie success is proven correct then maybe, thats MAYBE Fox will try convincing James Cameron to doing the next installment

batman

batman

James Cameron has already said he won't go near AVP, he hates the very idea of it unfortunately.

J

J

O well, heres hoping!

SENTINEL

SENTINEL

jame camron sucks for hatng the avp idear, damm james you let me down man   >:D  

J

J

NARH MAN! he just doesn't understand the fusion of the 2 spieces like we all do.  Give him time, he'll come around.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed