Started by ace3g, Jul 14, 2018, 12:02:17 AM

Author
New EW Still (Read 27,906 times)

ace3g

ace3g

EW exclusive photo:

yautjapet

yautjapet

The lack of housing for the plasmacaster still bugs me but it's a pretty neat shot.

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

Quote from: yautjapet on Jul 14, 2018, 02:48:04 AM
The lack of housing for the plasmacaster still bugs me but it's a pretty neat shot.
And the seeming lack of a med kit indeed.

pmaz11

pmaz11

I agree. I can kinda live without it, but I always enjoyed seeing all of the different backpack designs & med-kit gadgets too.

Xerxész

Xerxész

The plasmacaster's power source could be the thing which goes along the spine of the Fugitive in his back.
There are red leds, if you check it closer.

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

It even doesnt have to be big.

The more I look at the design of this predator, the more I like it. Not necessarily agreeing with everything, but I do quite like it.

azamultic

azamultic

Nice! I liking the design of new helmet.  :)

pmaz11

pmaz11

Quote from: Xerxész on Jul 14, 2018, 12:25:11 PM

The plasmacaster's power source could be the thing which goes along the spine of the Fugitive in his back.
There are red leds, if you check it closer.

I took notice on that as well. It's a cool design for the power source to be integrated into the armour like that, so I can dig it. Also, I agree skull-splitter and I would say I do like more things as I see them. So hoping for the best in the final film ;D

& thinking more about it, they don't necessarily need the medkit pack. Depends on different Predator's and situations if they need/have them. Still always like the idea behind them.

gabgrave

gabgrave

Is it me or do the biceps of the predator look a lot smaller compared to the original films. Do they even lift?

InsertName

InsertName

They need to make the old school Predators look as weak and flimsy as  possible, to make way for the Upgrades.

Antonio

Antonio

I know they're trying to bring the Predator into the CURRENT YEAR but that Plasma Caster looks really fragile, which is never a word you want associated with the Predator.

I'm also still baffled how the wrist blades are supposed to work. Even with the silly wrist swords in AvP and Predators where they couldn't possibly fit into the gauntlets you could see where they were stored and where they come out.

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

Quote from: gabgrave on Jul 14, 2018, 02:46:51 PM
Is it me or do the biceps of the predator look a lot smaller compared to the original films. Do they even lift?
I take lean predators over bulky ones...

yautjapet

yautjapet

Yeah, I wouldn't say Jungle Hunter or City Hunter were ultra beefy or anything...? At least not drastically bigger than Captive appears to be. That is one thing I like about AvP:R, that lean and stealthy look Wolf had.

walker31

walker31

How tall is this Predator?  I haven't able to make out a scale comparison

Messagingfromthebathroom

Messagingfromthebathroom

Someone do a side by comparison of JH CH and UC (Upgrade Chow).

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed