Predator CE DVD Sweepstakes

Started by Darkness, Jul 22, 2004, 03:03:26 PM

Author
Predator CE DVD Sweepstakes (Read 6,355 times)

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

Dont take it personal man but like i said liars were in this site for long now. We heard all kind of shits here. You might r saying the truth but who knows. If ya got it then fine for you but unfortunately i still dont believe that you have it. sound to strange to be true. Its the first time i hear that a video store receives stuff half a month early.

El Diablo

El Diablo

That's cool. I've took a couple of scans of the box art and inserts if anyone's interested. I don't think that stuff has made it on the net yet so maybe AVP Galaxy would like to post the pics (assuming that kind of thing is considered newsworthy).   :)  

CelticPredator

CelticPredator

hmmm.....yey dvd me want me want.   :)  

Terhou

Terhou

Im gonna get that Predator CE!!!!!!!!!!!   ;D     ;D     ;D     ???  

RaVageR

RaVageR

OMG! they never do anything for the UK!

Variable

Variable

Its worth entering but I would definetly get the DVD long before the results are in and I have enough DVD players as is. I'll let some other lucky guy win it. El Diablo, if what you say is true get my  e mail address through the forums and mail me a few pics if they dont get posted. I dont know how you got it but if you aint lieing you are one licky son of a bitch. (No offence) Today I saw the new Bourne Identity DVD  but no Predator SE. Hearb in America I wont get my hands on it untill 8/10/04.

Terhou

Terhou

f**king thing that this don`t work here in Europe.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed